Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

The Jazz Corner

2»

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 2,339
    Yes. They still rock it.^^^ creatively too. They jammed heavy with my morning jacket at a benefit show I was at. Saw them a few time in the past 10 years. Older dudes and younger. Real great feel good music. Danny Clinch had them play at his book signing here in NJ. Sure a lot of us pj freaks saw them there.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 33,539
    Loujoe said:
    Yes. They still rock it.^^^ creatively too. They jammed heavy with my morning jacket at a benefit show I was at. Saw them a few time in the past 10 years. Older dudes and younger. Real great feel good music. Danny Clinch had them play at his book signing here in NJ. Sure a lot of us pj freaks saw them there.

Nice!
    “In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 33,539
    Hey jazz fans, here's a way you can help struggling jazz musicians during these very tough times.  This is a great organization that give jazz musicians much needed help:

Give what you can, and in return, this is the kind of love you get back.  A very solid investment!:

“In all human affairs there are efforts, and there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.”
    -James Allen