Options

Alternate Dance of the Clairvoyants-SXM???

Sorry if this has been raised before (I looked, I really did), but is SXM PJ radio playing an alternative mix/version of Dance of the Clairvoyants? When it came on tonight, it sounded less tight and processed-Jeff’s keys had an initial slight pitch shift, the vocals sounded rigger, and Mike’s guitars seemed lower in the mix. It seemed a lot more than just a streaming compression issue, but I figured I would turn to the experts before drawing any conclusions. Anybody else hear/notice this?

dave 

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Probably the “live in different studios” version from March.  With Josh from RHCP, etc.
  • Options
    Probably the “live in different studios” version from March.  With Josh from RHCP, etc.
    Maybe. That’s what I thought, but it wasn’t labeled as such:

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,376
    Yes this one. I wonder why though
    https://youtu.be/Sv9dX55bbe8
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Yes it’s the at home version original poster. I’ve heard it on Sirius a few times now 
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Maybe this is the new Evenflow lol.  
  • Options
    Yep, that’s the one! Add it to the canon. 
  • Options
    Kevinksk9Kevinksk9 Nesconset,Ny Posts: 1
    can we download the alternatve version?
  • Options
    how about making this one of the member vinyl owed?
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    Maybe. That’s what I thought, but it wasn’t labeled as such:

It's not just a "Pearl Jam Radio problem" but I've noticed that SiriusXM isn't the best at marking songs.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"