2»

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,321
    I liked it. Part 1 was better. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    bad part of watching via hbomax is you cant get your money back.

seemed slightly campy
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    bad part of watching via hbomax is you cant get your money back.

seemed slightly campy
    I think that was the point. It's 1984. Had some Christopher Reeve Superman feel to it as well
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Thought it was very bad.  Really like some components of it but the story was trash, imo.  
    Would like another one and a good story.  First one was so great...
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    As bad as everyone is saying, huh? That sucks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    edited December 2020
    Don't take it from my review....see what you think if you have Max.  I would not go to the corona palace to see it, though.  For sure not worth dying to see.  :lol:
  • Options
    Don't take it from my review....see what you think if you have Max.  I would not go to the corona palace to see it, though.  For sure not worth dying to see.  :lol:
    HAHA....Yeah I've got hbo max. I can't even imagine when I'll next be in a theater unfortunately. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    Too bad she didn't explain why the story for the sequel was awful.  Did the studio force that on her, I wonder?

• Options
    igotid88 said:
    Too bad she didn't explain why the story for the sequel was awful.  Did the studio force that on her, I wonder?

Watched the first half hour last night. First off---the moving looks amazing in 4k. Gal Gadot, especially. 

Secondly.....yeah, definitely a Superman 3 vibe to it...not too good!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Oh yeah, she looks amazing, always.
    I don't have a big boy TV so I'm sure she looks even better.
  • Options
    Finished it. Utter garbage. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,123
    Finished it. Utter garbage. 
    It looked promising, I found it shitty too
  • Options
    I still liked it. But how come there were reviews before it came out about how great it was. And now it's not. Another thing I noticed is that when people get something basically for free they complain more 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Are you saying that the reason why we didn't like it is because we didn't go to the Covid Arena to see it?
    It is fine if you liked it - I thought the story sucked.  Has no bearing where I saw it or if I paid $20 to see it or not 

I do admit that if I read someone writing how good it was I would now know to disregard that person's opinion on movies when determining if I want watch that movie vs. another option.

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,221
    Wasn't as bad as I expected based on some of what people had said, but certainly nowhere as good as the first.
    This weekend we rock Portland