Options

Any country music fans??

bobear05bobear05 St. Louis Posts: 740
I got a Garth brooks 7 lp/ 7 cd legacy box set from Santa ( I must not have been very good, lol) looking to trade if anyone is into him. Looks like a nice set, just not my cup of tea. 
Into posters and vinyl. If there is any interest  I can pm a little iso list? I’m open to most anything
all and all it's no ones fault

Comments

• Options
    I'm interested 
    Even though he's a little bit of an arrogant ass and  hugely fake 
    Maybe I got your poster poison 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,058
    I wish I could help you out on this but there are 2 things I need to know:

1. What might lead a person who seemingly has no interest in Garth Brooks to be gifted the complete physical masterworks of Garth Brooks?

2. Is Santa around enough that they would notice the extremely large Garth Brooks box set has gone missing?
  • Options
    bobear05bobear05 St. Louis Posts: 740
    lol. Santa might have noticed years ago that I listened to that shit for a very short time, so short that it shouldn’t even count, and no Santa just knows I’m into vinyl and isn’t here enough to notice. This particular “Santa” isn’t the smartest and I wouldn’t doubt this might have been a re-gift
    all and all it's no ones fault
  • Options
    bobear05 said:
    This particular “Santa” isn’t the smartest and I wouldn’t doubt this might have been a re-gift
    Lol, it may not even be that.  Amazon and Best Buy have been practically giving it away this season...got to as low as $18 I believe on Amazon and $22 and change at Best Buy.  This "Santa" may just be cheap.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,058
    bobear05 said:
    lol. Santa might have noticed years ago that I listened to that shit for a very short time, so short that it shouldn’t even count, and no Santa just knows I’m into vinyl and isn’t here enough to notice. This particular “Santa” isn’t the smartest and I wouldn’t doubt this might have been a re-gift
    Ha...I think I'm getting it. Good luck finding it a loving home.
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,118
    I just need a 7" with Friends in Low Places on both sides :)
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Zod said:
    Yep, the promo.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    bobear05 said:
    This particular “Santa” isn’t the smartest and I wouldn’t doubt this might have been a re-gift
    Lol, it may not even be that.  Amazon and Best Buy have been practically giving it away this season...got to as low as $18 I believe on Amazon and $22 and change at Best Buy.  This "Santa" may just be cheap.
    $22 for 7 lps and 7 cd's? seriously?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,118
    MedozK said:
    Zod said:
    Yep, the promo.

That's amazing!!  I love that song so much.  I was joking about a 7" but now I might have to track it down.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,770
    I found a devo 'whip it' 45 mono one side, stereo side two.
    Will likely bust it out for my nye party of 1 tonight on my quest to make it to midnight.