Options

Custom Poly Sleeves for Vault Vinyls/New pix of super box set sleeves!!

Comments

• Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 364
    Hello all. Thanks for the continued interest in this endeavour. I apologize for the prolonged absence. Life this past year has been....interesting?  I do intend on getting this all started up again soon.

I feel like the whole process is a bit clunky, and I've always wondered if there's a better way to work through the 'list'.  The unofficial, members only, close knit, community aspect is probably what I appreciate the most, and don't want to stray from. I just need to figure out if there's a better way to gather, and keep track of names.

I have one person who has been waiting patiently for over a year now. As soon as I have him all sorted out, I'll get the list updated and start contacting people on the list. I totally understand if anyone has lost interest and would like to have their name removed from the list of those waiting. 

Wishing you all happiness and good health this holiday season and in the year to come. 

Take care of yourselves and one another. 

✌💚
    Thanks for the update. And glad you’re keeping well.

it has indeed been a year...
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Hello all. Thanks for the continued interest in this endeavour. I apologize for the prolonged absence. Life this past year has been....interesting?  I do intend on getting this all started up again soon.

I feel like the whole process is a bit clunky, and I've always wondered if there's a better way to work through the 'list'.  The unofficial, members only, close knit, community aspect is probably what I appreciate the most, and don't want to stray from. I just need to figure out if there's a better way to gather, and keep track of names.

I have one person who has been waiting patiently for over a year now. As soon as I have him all sorted out, I'll get the list updated and start contacting people on the list. I totally understand if anyone has lost interest and would like to have their name removed from the list of those waiting. 

Wishing you all happiness and good health this holiday season and in the year to come. 

Take care of yourselves and one another. 

✌💚
    Glad to hear everything is ok, Happy Holidays.
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    Glad to hear it brothermoon!  I am not going anywhere, I will just have more sleeves in my order when you do get to me.  Thanks dude!
  • Options
    JBob87JBob87 Posts: 431
    Hi definitely still interested, but no rush or pressure at all. 
  • Options
    BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 475
    Hello all.  Apologies for the extended hiatus.  I'm getting some space set up to start getting the sleeve production fired up again.  I'm not on here very often anymore, so am thinking of switching over to Facebook as the main forum to keep track and process requests.  I'm thinking I'll start a private or closed group and contact everyone individually then invite/add them.  I'm very much open to thoughts and suggestions.  Thanks again all
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,103
    That's awesome.   I ordered a few sleeves from you after the first few vaults were out and ordered a few spares.   I used the last one on the most recent vault.  Was hoping you would make them again :)
  • Options
    Welcome back! However you want to manage this is fine with me. 👍
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Hello all.  Apologies for the extended hiatus.  I'm getting some space set up to start getting the sleeve production fired up again.  I'm not on here very often anymore, so am thinking of switching over to Facebook as the main forum to keep track and process requests.  I'm thinking I'll start a private or closed group and contact everyone individually then invite/add them.  I'm very much open to thoughts and suggestions.  Thanks again all
    Glad to see you back
  • Options
    I need to get on this list please.
  • Options
    ultrapigultrapig South Dakota Posts: 143
    Whatever works best for you, I just want to get on the list as well.
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
    Glad you’re back! I don’t use Facebook, but if you still have your list from here, I believe I’m on it. 
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 589
    Would love to get on this list if possible (I’m in the UK)? I don’t use Facebook though.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,735
    Welcome back!  :)
  • Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    Glad all is well.  Happy to use whatever forum works best for you (here, Facebook, whatever).  Keep on rockin’! 
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Updated List:

1. thebrig - contacted/awaiting list
    2.  KC225404 - contacted/awaiting list
    3.  LOV2ROCK - contacted/awaiting list
    4.  grdesigner79 - contacted/awaiting list
    5.  mookieblalock - contacted awaiting list
    6.  pearljim - list rec'd
    7.  NM70698 - contacted/awaiting list
    8.  jbrownie
    9.  pshack 
    10.  LostRebel
    11.  C2V3N
    12.  BH87446
    13.  hypnotist collector
    14.  scurtis
    15.  brewdog123
    16.  demetrios
    17.  GC31608
    18.  crookedcross
    19.  MedozK
    20.  nicky-p38
    21.  kathynek
    22.  Amongsthawaves
    23.  Jimmydean55
    24.  gvntofly1021
    25.  PeterED
    26.  dcp3y
    27.  HollisBrown
    28.  1ThoughtKnown
    29.  CH81124
    30.  fixer123
    32.  JBob87
    33.  tatonatas
    34.  JG108535
    35.  spived
    36.  brouwsel
    37.  Kswheeler
    38.  whalers14
    39. stickman

List has been updated.  Most everyone moves up two spots. Many thanks again everyone for your patience and support, both are greatly appreciated.  I currently have a couple lists I am working on, so it'll be a while before I start reaching out to anyone.  
    Getting in line for these!  Thanks for putting this together !!! 😎
  • Options
    BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 475
    Thanks for all the interest. The first step will be to see who on the current list is still interested, and go from there. I'll be working through contacting everyone in the days to come. Cheers
  • Options
    Thanks for all the interest. The first step will be to see who on the current list is still interested, and go from there. I'll be working through contacting everyone in the days to come. Cheers
    Totally interested. Love the first set you sent me. :) 
  • Options
    jbrowniejbrownie Posts: 135
    Ah geez, I better get working on me list, it looks like then....
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    Welcome back, and I'll echo the compliments of the large sleeves for the Vault sets, they are perfect.  Definitely interested in a few as well!
  • Options
    How do you get on this list?
  • Options
    stukatz said:
    Welcome back, and I'll echo the compliments of the large sleeves for the Vault sets, they are perfect.  Definitely interested in a few as well!

They are perfect.  :)

• Options
    WindowPaineWindowPaine Chicopee, MA Posts: 493
    add me to the list. i've gotten at least 2 orders of sleeves in the past few years and i must say that are perfect! one arrived ripped once and a replacement was quickly shipped out. this dude is top notch and backed hard. 
    First Show: Springfield, MA 4/6/94
  • Options
    pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,818
    @Brothermoon nice to see you back! If there is a facebook group at any point, I'd love to be on it. I need to get back in line at some point!
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • Options
    @Brothermoon the below needs to be added to your list.

Tempo_n_groove
    Ultrapig
    Matt84
    Stickman
    jbrownie
    Ransom PTD
    WindowPaine
    pjpitt89
  • Options
    stukatzstukatz Posts: 110
    Add me as well to the list, thanks!
  • Options
    RansomPTD said:
    How do you get on this list?
    Just reply below. 
  • Options
    Please add me to the list.  Thanks.

• Options
    brewdog123brewdog123 ATL Posts: 635
    great to hear from you OP
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    Good to see you back, brothermoon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I don’t have Facebook, so if you move the list over there, could someone please be a proxy for me?

Luckily, I recently found the extras I thought I’d lost (they were in a poster tube in the back of a closet, why tf did I put them there?) so no urgency. But I would still like to get a few more as I’m running a little low again.