ISO 'Special' posters

man_uv_the_hourman_uv_the_hour Toronto Posts: 107

I know this will sound a bit silly, but a couple summers ago, I found myself suddenly going through a financial crisis when my dog was diagnosed with heart problems.. in a panic, I sold  most of my more coveted posters (on here) for stupidly low prices to pay for medical procedures and heart medications.. would love to re-add these to my collection, if at all possible.. 

Edmonton 2011
Charlotte 2013
Pittsburgh 2013
Portland 2013

I did also sell my Crackerjack, and my Transformers, and a few other really cool ones too, that I wish I hadn't.. but I badly regret selling those first 4 the most. (I actually drove almost 7 hours to that Pittsburgh show, and paid for my brother's ticket..  actually also drove to that Wrigley '13 and the NYC '15 shows, and covered my friend's/brother's tickets on both of those  shows as well).. I try to do good, and I'm always doing what I can to share Pearl Jam with the people around me.

If I was somehow able to get my hands on those for somewhat reasonable prices again, I assure you, I wouldn't make the mistake of selling them again. 

Any help on any of this would be super greatly appreciated. And thank you in advance to anyone that tries to help.

PS. I know I'm asking a lot already, but since I'm basically wishing on a star here, I've never had, but always wanted the Donkey Kong poster. Just putting it out there, Universe. :)

Comments

• Man, those are some heavy hitters you are trying to get back! Best of luck because as you know, they are great. I would sell any of my posters for my furry friends too. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    hang tight. if they get reissued as a virtual show poster, prices will drop. Who knows. Strange things going on now.
    Good luck on your hunt.
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,335
    Good luck in your search man UV the hour. Had I seen this a year and a half ago, perhaps we could have struck a deal. I had the 2013's you're looking for, and I'm just outside Toronto. I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you. Have a safe and happy holiday season. 
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,686
    Good luck in the search, if I had what your looking for I'd love to help. How's the pup? You made the right choice, these are just material things.. 
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • man_uv_the_hourman_uv_the_hour Toronto Posts: 107
    tinz. said:
    Good luck in the search, if I had what your looking for I'd love to help. How's the pup? You made the right choice, these are just material things.. 

It was a couple summers ago, and unfortunately even with the meds, he only had so much time left.. he had a wonderful life though, full of as much love as I could give him..   but now that some time has passed and I’ve been trying to put a few bucks aside, just thought I’d try to get a few of these back :) 
    BF89905 said:
    Good luck in your search man UV the hour. Had I seen this a year and a half ago, perhaps we could have struck a deal. I had the 2013's you're looking for, and I'm just outside Toronto. I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you. Have a safe and happy holiday season. 
    Ah, all good man, I appreciate it.. hope you enjoy the holidays as well :) 
    Man, those are some heavy hitters you are trying to get back! Best of luck because as you know, they are great. I would sell any of my posters for my furry friends too. 
    Definitely, man..  gotta do what you gotta do.. and my boy was my first priority.. I appreciate you reaching out though, and I’ll continue my search, I know these ones are tricky to get a hold of these days.  :) 
    Loujoe said:
    hang tight. if they get reissued as a virtual show poster, prices will drop. Who knows. Strange things going on now.
    Good luck on your hunt.

Haha yeah, I dunno how many reissues there’s gonna be, or if they’d cause the price to drop that much.. I’m a sucker for the originals personally haha I’ll keep looking though..  thanks for reaching out  :) 
    Still waiting on that Christmas miracle 🤞😀
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    bump for a good fella !
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    @tempo_n_groove is a 'special' poster.

tempo, where you at?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    @tempo_n_groove is a 'special' poster.

tempo, where you at?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  That is a good one!  Love you @Dankind, Happy New Year!!!
    Still looking :) 
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    edited January 2021
    I wish you all the luck in the world with your search.

Post edited by scurtis on
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    why is edmonton 2011 so sought after? it's nice, but isn't it pretty common?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    The Emek?  The chief is pretty sought after. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    on2legs said:
    i know, but why? it's not like it's a 1998. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    on2legs said:
    It's beautiful. Edmonton is a smaller market, as well. I vaguely remember leaving the show with my poster, and seeing LOTS of posters still at the merch stand. The only thing i regret is not grabbing 4 more on the way out.

Mix those factors in with the fact that owners are not very likely to sell...you've got supply and demand on a rarely available print.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    edited January 2021
    Definitely one of my favorite Emeks.  It’s a great poster.  The foil is unbelievable
    Gibson said:
    on2legs said:
    It's beautiful. Edmonton is a smaller market, as well. I vaguely remember leaving the show with my poster, and seeing LOTS of posters still at the merch stand. The only thing i regret is not grabbing 4 more on the way out.

Mix those factors in with the fact that owners are not very likely to sell...you've got supply and demand on a rarely available print.
    Wow. I would have thought it would be long gone by the end of show. 
    Was this the first poster to crash the website?

Looking back at some old threads 2013, someone couldn't sell a chief for 80 bucks!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    what is reasonable for these prints is the huge question 
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,427
    Loujoe said:
    Gibson said:
    on2legs said:

Wow. I would have thought it would be long gone by the end of show. 
    Was this the first poster to crash the website?

I’m from Edmonton and saw people with foils that were randomly inserted carrying them around like it was an Ultimate Warrior poster (no offense to WWE fans)

a foil was posted for sale at a local antique shop a couple of years ago for like $400 or something, but someone beat me to it.

I will likely never get the foil cause I’m not spending $5K or whatever they go for.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    D'Annunzio: "Well I ain't paying no 50 cents for no Coke"

Danny: "Then you ain't getting no Coke"
    Thanks for sharing. Interesting^^^that must have been hard to watch! Hope the person who got the foil for 400 framed it and enjoys the score.
    pdalowsky said:
    what is reasonable for these prints is the huge question 
    Ha, reasonable is somewhere between the ebeans avg and 6 month avg?  Seems some of these shot up just recently.. maybe a bit below the 6 month is closer to reasonable haha