Options

My Podcast - No Code

Hey Jamily - I just wanted to throw it out there that I created a podcast back in late September called "No Code." It's mainly a business / career podcast, but I've had some great guests on from Civic leaders, a Chief Marketing Officer, Entrepreneurs, and even college students. I borrowed our favorite band's album title as the name of the podcast since I started thinking about doing it over the summer as I was watching "The Last Dance" Michael Jordan doc. When they used "Present Tense" as the closer, I started to get back into No Code. There are just so many introspective songs on that record and many life lessons to be learned from that music. I figured "No Code" was kind of a cool way to display to listeners that no two people approach business or life in the same way, and there is no one way or "code" in order to achieve success!

Here's the link to Spotify:  https://open.spotify.com/show/5bPkgw0oszNlFfDWwcYgZM 

It's everywhere else podcasts can be found too. And don't worry - this is not a boring business podcast! Plenty of personal stories. Mostly funny. Some heartwarming. Give it a listen, if you'd like!
"Darkness comes in waves, tell me, why invite it to stay?"

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I just have to say that your dog is absolutely gorgeous. Whatta face! :)

By the way, No Code is dear to me (as is Yield). Growth, self-evolution, and purpose - if any.
  • Options
    hedonist said:
    I just have to say that your dog is absolutely gorgeous. Whatta face! :)

By the way, No Code is dear to me (as is Yield). Growth, self-evolution, and purpose - if any.
    Thank you! That is Big Roger. Adopted him last year from a family who was going to put him down for behavior issues that were in actuality very minor! Saved him with 24 hours to spare before he was going to be put down.

75 pound pit bull with a gigantic head and a snuggle machine! 
    "Darkness comes in waves, tell me, why invite it to stay?"
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    As a die-hard Pit lover, that alone speaks volumes about you :)