SPOTIFY WRAPPED 2020 (most listened)

Come on. Don't be shy. Let's see it.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    Come on. Don't be shy. Let's see it.

Do you listen to this as your main source of music playing?  (Do you believe the song you listened to the most in 2020 was D of The C?)

This song is pretty sweet -- nice choice!  ;)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 773

Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    My 5yo took it over this year. Frozen 2 is basically my #1 by far (she would just listen to it on a loop). 

Jason Isbell
    Taylor Swift
    Run The Jewels
    PJ Harvey

were the next few.

Top songs were (after all the Frozen 2 tracks)

Jason Isbell - Be Afraid
    Sufjan Stevens - America
    Matt Berninger - Serpentine Prison
    Taylor Swift - Exile
    Washed Out - Too Late

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    OP, thanks for starting this thread. I always enjoy seeing what others, PJ fans in particular, are listening to. My stats are below. Not surprisingly in a year that saw a new PJ album for the first time in what seemed like eons, my top five listened-to songs were all Gigaton tracks, with Comes Then Goes at the top with 17 listens followed by Quick Escape.

• mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,275
    edited December 2020
    Ha Ha!!! This was eye opening.  Keep in mind i  have a shared account with my wife.
    1.  Johnas Brothers
    2.   Pear Jam
    3.  U2
    4.  Tool
    5.   The Killers
    I had know idea she was THAT into the Brothers!
    Post edited by mr bungle on
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648

Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    mr bungle said:
    Ha Ha!!! This was eye opening.  Keep in mind i  have a shared account with my wife.
    1.  Johnas Brothers
    2.   Pear Jam
    3.  U2
    4.  Tool
    5.   The Killers
    I had know idea she was THAT into the Brothers!
    My wife also shares with me, and I told her to update her playlist. Our #1 song was by Snow Patrol, and number one band was Coldplay, which she is in their top 2% of listeners worldwide. 
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Does Spotify provide you with the stats automatically, or do you need to do something to get them?
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Does Spotify provide you with the stats automatically, or do you need to do something to get them?
    Yeah, it should be there on the home screen if you scroll down a bit.  Then it takes you through this whole thing that's like instagram stories giving you all the stats for the year.  It's pretty interesting to see what you listened to for the year.  Here's mine....my 3 year old recently discovered he can play I'm Still Standing from the Sing soundtrack anytime he wants by just asking Alexa to play it.  Surprised it was only my #4 song of the year!

• JOEJOEJOE said:
    Yeah, it should be there on the home screen if you scroll down a bit.  Then it takes you through this whole thing that's like instagram stories giving you all the stats for the year.  It's pretty interesting to see what you listened to for the year.  Here's mine....my 3 year old recently discovered he can play I'm Still Standing from the Sing soundtrack anytime he wants by just asking Alexa to play it.  Surprised it was only my #4 song of the year!

The menzingers. 👍
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495

I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.