Options

The Jazz Corner

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,793
    Yes. They still rock it.^^^ creatively too. They jammed heavy with my morning jacket at a benefit show I was at. Saw them a few time in the past 10 years. Older dudes and younger. Real great feel good music. Danny Clinch had them play at his book signing here in NJ. Sure a lot of us pj freaks saw them there.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,720
    Loujoe said:
    Yes. They still rock it.^^^ creatively too. They jammed heavy with my morning jacket at a benefit show I was at. Saw them a few time in the past 10 years. Older dudes and younger. Real great feel good music. Danny Clinch had them play at his book signing here in NJ. Sure a lot of us pj freaks saw them there.

Nice!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,720
    Hey jazz fans, here's a way you can help struggling jazz musicians during these very tough times.  This is a great organization that give jazz musicians much needed help:

Give what you can, and in return, this is the kind of love you get back.  A very solid investment!:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.