Pearl Jam's Ten Target Exclusive Vinyl

Comments

• CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    Agreed on the TS and this Purple Target album isn't as easy to find in my parts so I'm glad I ordered. 
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,873
    The real question is are there copies of the new Taylor Swift album at these Targets?
    You're probably joking, but no. I asked.
    Zero joke. That new TS album is outstanding, IMO the best album that dropped in 2020.
    If you told me a year ago that I would be a Taylor Swift fan, I would have told you to GFY. The album is really well done. I'm a convert.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    The real question is are there copies of the new Taylor Swift album at these Targets?
    Zero joke. That new TS album is outstanding, IMO the best album that dropped in 2020.
    I saw several copies.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    RP112579 said:

Damn that's hot!
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 691
    demetrios said:
    RP112579 said:

Damn that's hot!
    Anything else inside the sleeve, just the vinyl?
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    My store had the TS.  Agree great album.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I think they missed the ball on this one. This should have been a Target Exclusive Gigaton, not TEN... damn, how many copies of this record do I need.
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    MedozK said:
    I think they missed the ball on this one. This should have been a Target Exclusive Gigaton, not TEN... damn, how many copies of this record do I need.
    Agree!
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    dcp3y said:
    MedozK said:
    Agree!
    I have three different versions. Haven’t spun one in at least a year, maybe longer. 
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    Not only is folklore the best album of 2020, the vinyl variants were sold almost PJ Vault style. 8 different variants (different colors and album art) went up for preorder when the album dropped four months ago, They were open for some amount of time so people could order what they wanted, then once the orders were closed them into production. A very cool way to do it compared to the normal way a vinyl release happens in 2020, where numerically limited runs of 8 different variants drop over the course of the day (artist store variant, indie variant, vinyl club variants) and you have to jump on the first one you see out of FOMO only to find out later there’s another one you’d prefer.

Then she would drop a limited number of signed CDs randomly and without warning, which would sell out instantly. So she ran the full range of Pearl Jam merch experiences. 
  • The real question is are there copies of the new Taylor Swift album at these Targets?
    Well, come to Long Island. All 3 I went to had plenty of them. I know because I dug through them to see if someone had snuck a Ten behind them there were so many.  I would not have expected TS fans to even know what a Vinyl is that they needed that many.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
    edited November 2020
    Well, come to Long Island. All 3 I went to had plenty of them. I know because I dug through them to see if someone had snuck a Ten behind them there were so many.  I would not have expected TS fans to even know what a Vinyl is that they needed that many.
    I think I’m good. The first ever Target is 1.5 miles from my house. Heading there in a bit to get groceries.
  • The real question is are there copies of the new Taylor Swift album at these Targets?
    I think I’m good. The first ever Target is 1.5 miles from my house. Heading there in a bit to get groceries.
    You mean you weren't quickly jumping on a plane to get over here?  Wow. What kind of TS fan are you? Lol.  Good luck. Doesn't seem you'll have much of an issue on that one.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    MedozK said:
    I couldn't agree more.  Pretty sure I have 7 different versions of Ten.  3 vinyl, 3 cd and I think i even have the cassette laying around somewhere.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    Just got one in Huntington,NY

in a cardboard display near kids clothing, not in the electronic section with other vinyl

got some Milano cookies as well 😎
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Pearl Jam - Ten (Target Exclusive, Vinyl) CHECK LOCAL STORES-IN STORE PURCHASE ONLY

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Went to our local Target this morning to look for it as well as something else. They didn't have either of the things i was looking for.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    Went to two Targets in Philly. Nothing. Guy looked it up and all philly stores nothing in stock. Called my buddy in NJ who went to one in Bridgewater and they found the display in back and brought it out. Got one!  Now I have to pick it up from my buddy.  Also got the Nirvana
    Best of on Smoke colored Vinyl from WalMart today. Nice grunge day for me.
  • When in target 
    will not be in the actual vinyl section 
    look near the clothing for an additional vinyl section 
    I just found in White Plains NY target - 4 are left 
  • There are 4 left at the downtown Seattle Target near pike place market. Hidden behind other records on a special end aisle display. 2 other Targets in our area can’t locate the ones they have. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Currently at Target.  Guy said a bunch of people have already asked for it and it still must be in the back.  He’s back there now digging for it lol
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    At one of the Targets. Site says in stock. The guy says they have 6. But can't find them
    I miss igotid88
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    First target showed 1, was directed to random display in the toddler clothes section, but none there. 

Next target said 4 on hand, but no one can find them. And they have no display set up in clothing isles... weird
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
    Found my Taylor Swift. Did not see PJ, but also did not look outside of the media section.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    They have a ton of Taylor Swift
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    We miss driving down to Target.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • jdasilvaf said:
    I am going to try one of my local Targets today, if I manage to find it and pickup more than 1 copy I will gladly help out other 10C members with a copy (I will charge you what I pay for it plus shipping).
    My trip to a local Brooklyn Target was a failure, despite the website indicating that it was in stock, none were to be seen and a worker told me they were expecting six copies tomorrow, the 21st. I am not ale to go back nor really want to. If anyone else picks up multiple copies and is willing to sell, please let me know.
  • Bissy77 said:
    I went to 2 stores this morning.  First said they had 6 in stock but couldn't find them, 2nd store same story but after searching in back they found them.  They also said that there was a note they are for sale today, but not to be stocked until the 22nd?  Which didn't make sense, but there was some confusion.
    I was told the same at my local Target in Brooklyn, not available until tomorrow which contradicts the website. They did not get me a copy from the back. Hopefully this is a big pressing and remains in stock for a while.
  • For what it's worth, my local Target still had them in the back this morning. Seemed like I was the first person to ask for it, and they were able to quickly grab one for me from the back room near Electronics.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    I went to 3 in NYC. None had. I asked one of them if they will re-stock and he said no.  They still have exclusive colored vinyl of other artists but PJ sells out quickly
    I miss igotid88