Options

Vladimir Putin Reportedly Stepping Down Next Year Amid Health Concerns (Parkinson's)

HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,232
    Well, it's from the Post so I'll take it as tabloid fodder unless he's actually going to retire so he can spend more time with his soon to be out of work lover on an island with no international extradition.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    Well, it's from the Post so I'll take it as tabloid fodder unless he's actually going to retire so he can spend more time with his soon to be out of work lover on an island with no international extradition.
    😂
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    several outlets reporting it. i wouldn't have posted it if the post had been the only source. it was just the fastest link i could find. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    I feel sorry for the Parkinsons
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,887
    Vlad fears Biden. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    this would be a cherry on top.  Fuck that guy
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    First bye don
    Then bye putin
    Next up bye mitch and Lindsey hopefully 
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    if Bolsinaro gets struck by lightning, this could be a top day in human history
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,232
    MayDay10 said:
    Hahaha!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    Natural causes 1 - Dictators 0.  I hope Natural Causes goes for the sweep.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    MayDay10 said:
    I know in horse racing there’s a trifecta maybe it applies here lol great call by the way..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,756
    I read after watching the election news coverage on FOX when they announced Arizona for Biden, that Putting was furious! So mad he was shaking! 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    I read after watching the election news coverage on FOX when they announced Arizona for Biden, that Putting was furious! So mad he was shaking! 
     :| 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    My aunt died of Parkinson’s. 

That said, Michael J. Fox on Curb was fucking hilarious =)

(I love black humor and even joke about my having cirrhosis.)
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    so mr strongman projecting strength in various shirtless photo ops lets something like this leak?

come on....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PUTIN OUT TO PASTURE 

Does Putin have Parkinson’s and who would replace him if he resigns?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13125878/does-putin-have-parkinsons-who-replace-resigns/

If this is all they got...

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    I like the explanation of a "gunslinger walk"...makes sense.  This is Putin. he is likely packing heat.
    Give Peas A Chance…