******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    pjhawks said:
    Raegor's back on Sunday so that should help
    Yeah that's good.

Sure doesn't feel like Dallas week huh?
    Are the Eagles -9 free money?
    I don't think so.  I am very wary of this game.  Cowboys have totally sucked to historic proportions on defense. Only team ever to give up 20+ points in the 1st half 6 straight games.  They have to at some point be better.   And even though 3rd string QB they have some weapons on offense and our defense sucks too.  I think the Eagles will win but I don't think it's gonna be easy.  I'd stay way from the -9

If they lose to the fucking Cowboys....  :anguished:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    pjhawks said:
    Raegor's back on Sunday so that should help
    Yeah that's good.

Sure doesn't feel like Dallas week huh?
    Are the Eagles -9 free money?
    I don't think so.  I am very wary of this game.  Cowboys have totally sucked to historic proportions on defense. Only team ever to give up 20+ points in the 1st half 6 straight games.  They have to at some point be better.   And even though 3rd string QB they have some weapons on offense and our defense sucks too.  I think the Eagles will win but I don't think it's gonna be easy.  I'd stay way from the -9

If they lose to the fucking Cowboys....  :anguished:
    End the season right then and there if they lose to this fucking team. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Carson stinks 
    Carson stinks 
    Turnover machine. This is pathetic
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I just told my wife the same thing when he tossed that pick.
    She is not answering me. 
    :lol:.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    And the Cowboys defense is bad.  Historically bad up to this point. I don’t get it. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I hate to say it because I like Carson.....but Doug should consider Hurts.

Thing is, I kinda like these young receivers. Can’t use that excuse. 

If they were down 21 or something, I’d consider Hurts. But not in 2 point game against such an atrocious team. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Maybe he comes out stung by his savior and lord and lights it up.  Against this D, he should.
    Or, he throws another pick.
    Or, he throws another pick.
    Turnover number Four, come on down!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Cowboys have more takeaways so far in two and a half quarters than they had in their previous 7 games. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited November 2020
    Lol...and it’s a cover. 

The division is soooo baaaaad
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Carson was bad the first two weeks of the season  but he was far worse tonight.  That was just horrific.  you can't turn the ball over 4 times against such a bad defense.  

agree with Juggler like this young receiving core. Fulgham is the real deal and Reagor looks like he is goin to be really good.

what is it about offensive play callers in the  NFL that they have to get cute sometimes instead of just going with what works until a team stops them?. Cowboys are shoving the ball down the Eagles throat early in the 3rd quarter but have to get cute  and run a reverse that loses like 10 yards. just dumb ass play calling.  And Pederson just refuses to run the ball more than 2x in a row.  I am not a run the ball guy but that Cowboys run defense is awful and sucked as well tonight but Pederson just refused to pound the ball.

if the weapons can get fully healthy and Carson gets his head out of his ass this offense can be really explosive later in the season.

Eddie is on Stern this morning? How was this not made aware to us earlier??
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I don’t know whether to laugh or cry

chinese-happy.jpg

laugh so hard you cry?

That was a  tough game to watch. Least they have a bye week next week, more people can get healthy and all. Still wouldn't mind seeing Hurts get a shot at starting sometime this year.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    edited November 2020

laugh so hard you cry?

That was a  tough game to watch. Least they have a bye week next week, more people can get healthy and all. Still wouldn't mind seeing Hurts get a shot at starting sometime this year.
    Why would you give Hurts a shot? They are on their way to a division title with a tough schedule coming up. Do you honestly think a rookie QB with barely any practice time has s better chance to beat the Seahawks, Packers, etc. then Wentz? Stop

best position in Philly...Eagles backup QB

Post edited by pjhawks on
    pjhawks said:

laugh so hard you cry?

Why would you give Hurts a shot? They are on their way to a division title with a tough schedule coming up. Do you honestly think a rookie QB with barely any practice time has s better chance to beat the Seahawks, Packers, etc. then Wentz? Stop

at this point.... maybe
    Image may contain 1 person text that says NFC EAST QB RANKINGS DAK PRESCOTT DANIEL JONES 1 2 3 4 KYLE ALLEN ALEX ON 1 LEG 5 CONCUSSED DALTON 6 NOITVQ JALEN HURTS BEN DINUCCI 7 8 9 DWAYNE HASKINS CARSON WENTZ

8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tough to think Hurts can do worse than what Carson did this week.  Not saying he will be better every game but that performance from Carson was pitiful.
    That first fumble is Carson 2020 in a nutshell.
    Tough to think Hurts can do worse than what Carson did this week.  Not saying he will be better every game but that performance from Carson was pitiful.
    A few things can be true:

Carson Wentz has absolutely stunk for the first half of the season
                       and
    It's too early to call for Hurts since they're in first place (albeit in the worst division in the history of the universe)
    chinese-happy.jpg
    A few things can be true:

Carson Wentz has absolutely stunk for the first half of the season
                       and
    It's too early to call for Hurts since they're in first place (albeit in the worst division in the history of the universe)

understand that
    pjhawks said:

laugh so hard you cry?

at this point.... maybe
    Image may contain 1 person text that says NFC EAST QB RANKINGS DAK PRESCOTT DANIEL JONES 1 2 3 4 KYLE ALLEN ALEX ON 1 LEG 5 CONCUSSED DALTON 6 NOITVQ JALEN HURTS BEN DINUCCI 7 8 9 DWAYNE HASKINS CARSON WENTZ

Would you take any of those QBs healthy over Carson?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

laugh so hard you cry?

at this point.... maybe

Just Prescott.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

laugh so hard you cry?

at this point.... maybe

Just Prescott.
    I think he's better than Prescott but admittedly has sucked this year
    I think that is the Philly fan in you....which of course is understandable.

Based on no evidence I think Dak would be overwhelmingly picked (healthy) over Carson.

Daniel Jones = Carson without any sustained success & no royalty resemblance.
    Hurts is a wild card, the rest of those QBs should not start in the NFL.

Based on no evidence I think Dak would be overwhelmingly picked (healthy) over Carson.

Daniel Jones - Absurd. call me when Jones has a MVP like season and takes his team to the playoffs multiple times.  I posted the stats a few pages ago but before this season Wentz's numbers were as good almost any QB in his first 3-4 years.   
    pjhawks said:

Daniel Jones - Absurd. call me when Jones has a MVP like season and takes his team to the playoffs multiple times.  I posted the stats a few pages ago but before this season Wentz's numbers were as good almost any QB in his first 3-4 years.   

I was saying I would take Carson.  Jones and he are the same guy this season -- they both stink -- but one of them stinks, royally. 
    pjhawks said:

I was saying I would take Carson.  Jones and he are the same guy this season -- they both stink -- but one of them stinks, royally. 
    oh ok.  yes Carson hasn't been good but I think that's more of a bad stretch than a trend.  although we are 8 games in.
    edited November 2020
    Folks....he hasn't just been "not good,"....he's been bad--really, really bad. As in one of the worst quarterbacks in the league bad for half of a season. 

32nd in completion percent
    Leads the NFL in interceptions (probably is among the league leaders in fumbles too)
    30th in qb rating
    28th in qbr
    ^That's a fucking horseshit half of a season for a qb of, supposedly, his caliber. 

Injuries play a role, but Sunday night was a perfect snapshot of how bad he's been this year. The receivers were getting open. He had time to throw. The run game was good. They were playing against an historically bad defense, yet Ben DiNucci was about as good as him. Ben DiNucci! They should've won that game by 3 touchdowns. 

The list Dave posted is a joke. I am surprised people are taking it seriously. But Carson needs to be WAAAAAAAAY better in the second half of the season. He shows glimpses of the qb he should be (a few passes on Sunday night were just brilliant), but, man.....all the mistakes....the bad is outweighing the good this year by a country mile. Good time for a bye week. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg