edited October 2020 in All Encompassing Trip
And he liked my envelope opening, I think 

Post edited by rollings on

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Thats awesome!
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Ahhhhhh!
    Looking good!
    That is pretty awesome.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Very cool, Ms. rollings!
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,841
    That was awesome. You must have been so excited. I was, just watching it. 
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Hi Hedo, :peace: hi F :get_outta_here: , hi glow :bee: and Cp3! :relaxed:

It WAS exciting.  The zoom call was actually about 10 or 12 minutes long and it was very cool and laid back. 

I knew somebody from PJ was going to be calling, I just didn't know who. At the last minute, they (Harry from PJ Votes) said it was going to be zoom (compare with not boom) so I beckoned for my older son's computer.  Jeff even talked  to my son for a good bit and was interested in hearing about his rock band etc. 

So when you Google "Pearl jam" today, my face shows up , which is weird, but still I don't think it sunk in yet which is good. 

Sometimes when things don't sink in they just stay there instead at eye-level, or waist level, or maybe even at ankle level . 

Maybe I'll rename this thread "philosophy with rollings 101" . or maybe I won't lol
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Well damn.  That sinking-in part...I get it. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    edited October 2020
    I got a barely contained excited schoolgirl vibe out of you
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    mickeyrat said:
    I got a barely contained excited schoolgirl vibe
    LOL!!

thank you for the non-impositioned posting experience.  Your tenacity is appreciated  :lightbulb: