The Craft Beer Thread....

Comments

• Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    edited October 2020

Damn this is good.

Post edited by Glorified KC on
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 673
    Collective Arts has some great beers.
    ST66483 said:
    Collective Arts has some great beers.
    My local liquor store has been rotating some of their beers the last couple of years.  So far I've enjoyed everything I've had of theirs.

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Sam octoberfest. Delish.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    If yous ever find yourself in Philly these guys may be making the best beer in the area.

Two good stouts.  One a really good coffee stout, the other a quad-ale blended with a coffee stout.  Highly recommend both.

• bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    A great every day IPA to celebrate a Bears victory.  

Nothing much better than a fresh wet-hopped IPA.....

bbiggs said:
    Another swing and a miss on the Prop Day Lottery.  I'll get a couple bottles of Prop anyway, but it's crazy how hard it is to win this lottery. 
    I spoke too soon.  Got an email today confirming I won the second round drawing.  Apparently there were a few round one winners that didn’t claim their ticket. Score! 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Nice ^^^

There is this for anyone interested:

https://www.3floyds.com/?age_verification=7a225974e3

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    ^ DLD is such a cool experience. Sucks to have it cancelled this year. We’ll be back at it next year assuming the world is normal again. 
    If you click the link, you can order some (including a random variant) for pick up at the brew pub in November. They've certainly never done this before. Just ordered some for myself.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    If you click the link, you can order some (including a random variant) for pick up at the brew pub in November. They've certainly never done this before. Just ordered some for myself.
    Thanks. I did see the curbside deal. I was just saying the actual DLD is such a good time I’ll probably sit this year out until I can go back for the real thing. Nice work on grabbing yourself some. Hope you land a good variant! 
    bbiggs said:
    Thanks. I did see the curbside deal. I was just saying the actual DLD is such a good time I’ll probably sit this year out until I can go back for the real thing. Nice work on grabbing yourself some. Hope you land a good variant! 
    Ahhh, I understand. I've never done DLD thought I'd really like to check it out some time. I would anticipate it being a little insane but would be fine as long as I'm not one of the annually photographed passed out people. 
    Always enjoy a fresh batch of TG IGW  IPA

Party wave and turtle s board.  
    ^ party wave and Whitehall look like winners. And the cookies and cream sounds mighty tasty 
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Enjoying tonight with the Philly Ten Show on the projector and these to wash it all down.

Looks good, bud.
    Went with some barrel aged goodness while streaming the Philly show last night. The Pelican Brewing one is a barleywine that’s been sitting since 2016. Really damn good.

• Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617

2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    I’m loving the stouts.  I’m starting to shift my mood into porters and stouts.
    I love fresh/wet hop season...

And another....

• MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do you have a preference between these two?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    Malroth said:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Do you have a preference between these two?
    I prefer the SN. To me it has a little more body and flavor.
    A nice DIPA to kick off the game. Go Bears!

Finally going to try my hand at brewing.  A buddy just brewed this recipe and it came out fantastic. Will be a hoppy pale ale with citra. Should get 24 22 oz. bombers out of it. We might brew next weekend and then I believe it’s a month wait. I’ll be sure to post the finished product.