Options

Appetite for destruction

I need this album once n awhile.  
Volume full
is it slash or duff or Izzy? Thanks axl! 
I found my place......and it's alright

Comments

• Options
    otterotter Posts: 753
    Take me down oh yeah
    I found my place......and it's alright
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,790
    mr brownstone is my go to every now and then. It was a good time back then. 
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,934
    This album has not aged well for me. Actually, their whole catalog. Its kinda silly now. 

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I still rock it.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I just grabbed this one and the Use Your Illusion albums on vinyl. Use Your Illusion I does not age particularly well for me (and I remember I grew tired of it pretty quickly back when it came out almost 30 years ago) but the other two albums are excellent. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Illusion I for the win!
    :)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    My Michelle was an awesome song.
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,657
    Axl Rose is a scuzz bucket.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,242
    This album has not aged well for me. Actually, their whole catalog. Its kinda silly now. 

Pretty much how I feel. I played the crap out of UYI II and AFD when I was a teenager, but I usually don't even bother with anything GNR these days. I still love You Could Be Mine, Civil War and Welcome to the Jungle, but a lot of those other songs are just obnoxious. Sweet Child is still a great song, but I'm pretty sick of hearing it.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    The production is nice. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    tbergs said:

Pretty much how I feel. I played the crap out of UYI II and AFD when I was a teenager, but I usually don't even bother with anything GNR these days. I still love You Could Be Mine, Civil War and Welcome to the Jungle, but a lot of those other songs are just obnoxious. Sweet Child is still a great song, but I'm pretty sick of hearing it.
    You could be Mine is Slash's finest guitar solo work he's ever done.
  • Options
    tbergs said:

Matt Sorums finest drum introing also.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    tbergs said:

Matt Sorums finest drum introing also.
    He signed my friends ass back in the day, lol.