Mike Pence

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    Pence can fuck off.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,943
    I was going to say the same thing....if it is one thing that the Pence's do (I am a resident of Indiana so he was my fucking governor) it is beat their bibles every chance they get.  There is no way they didn't have a conversation about the masks before hand.  She is just straight up fucking lying.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    Jason P said:
    I wish they would ban horse shit on that island ... nothing gears me up for eating some fudge more than a horse pissing on a piles of poop scattered everywhere. 
    Not only did they not ban horse shit; they let it travel by car.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

Pence staff threatens action against reporter after tweet about VP without surgical mask

Voice of America reporter is in trouble with Pence for tweeting that they were told the day before the Mayo clinic trip (by Pence's staff) that anyone going inside would need to wear a mask.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    Just to be clear the currently elected president is a piece of shit so it should be obvious to anyone that the vp is also a piece of shit. As is his wife and his staff and his supporters. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,647
    jeffbr said:

Pence staff threatens action against reporter after tweet about VP without surgical mask

Voice of America reporter is in trouble with Pence for tweeting that they were told the day before the Mayo clinic trip (by Pence's staff) that anyone going inside would need to wear a mask.

whats comical is another reporter said the same thing after the fact as this one did and not a peep about that guy......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Did Pence really believe this less than a month ago? 

Pence Says Coronavirus Outbreak Could Be Over by Memorial Day

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Mike "The Fly  Pence".  Let's face it- he did not do anything in the debate to gain Trump any ground.  Neither did The Fly.

• brianlux said:
    Mike "The Fly  Pence".  Let's face it- he did not do anything in the debate to gain Trump any ground.  Neither did The Fly.

GET OUT!
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,204
    brianlux said:

That fly was really a drone created by the democrats to embarrass Pence! 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,149

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,082
    Pence is a smooth debater though.  And he lies with such ease when trying to defend the indefensible.   Guy is dangerous.  Cause he has learned thanks to trump that facts don't matter.   I honestly thought that ,la was too timid last night (and yes I understand trying to not rock the boat when your ticket is winning and I understand the stupid stereotype of angry woman and especially angry black woman she was having to navigate).  So her performance might have been just fine....but I'm always wanting to take Trump/Pence to task face-to-face so I was disappointed.

I also wanted to break my TV as Pence kept talking and talking and talking and...
    hippiemom = goodness
    Pence is a smooth debater though.  And he lies with such ease when trying to defend the indefensible.   Guy is dangerous.  Cause he has learned thanks to trump that facts don't matter.   I honestly thought that ,la was too timid last night (and yes I understand trying to not rock the boat when your ticket is winning and I understand the stupid stereotype of angry woman and especially angry black woman she was having to navigate).  So her performance might have been just fine....but I'm always wanting to take Trump/Pence to task face-to-face so I was disappointed.

I also wanted to break my TV as Pence kept talking and talking and talking and...
    Same...she wasn't as prepared as I thought she would be.  I would call it a draw.

Pence did great with their base but the debate didn't help them at all.  I do fear that Kamala gave them an ad line though with the discussion about doing away with the tax cuts.  

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    VP Debates are always even more about sound bites than the Pres Debates.  I don't think anyone expected them to act like infants, like the other 2 did.  Pence is a horrible human being, but he is a politician.  Sen. Harris only acted the way she did during the other debates to try and make some noise against the two screaming old people Bernie & Elizabeth. 

The Fly seems to be the thing people are speaking about most.

I watched enough to know that neither of them had much interest in answering all of the questions and just wanted to try and go for talking points/sound bites.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

he comes off as a calm, cool, collected televangelist. he is so confident in his grifting, it's really quite sickening. can't wait for that fuckstick to be history. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,790
    We saw a weird moment when a fly landed on Pence’s snow-white hair—and the vice president did not react at all. No doubt, it’s a conundrum, what to do in such a situation. If Pence had shooed the fly and the fly had refused to shoo, that would have been bad. So he did nothing. And that doing nothing somehow in one powerful visual moment concentrated everything. It symbolized the whole Pence vice presidency, the determined, willful refusal to acknowledge the most blaring and glaring negative realities. Through all of the scandals and the crimes and the disasters of the past four years, Mike Pence was the man who pretended not to notice. And now there was a fly on his head, and he pretended not to notice that too.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:
    We saw a weird moment when a fly landed on Pence’s snow-white hair—and the vice president did not react at all. No doubt, it’s a conundrum, what to do in such a situation. If Pence had shooed the fly and the fly had refused to shoo, that would have been bad. So he did nothing. And that doing nothing somehow in one powerful visual moment concentrated everything. It symbolized the whole Pence vice presidency, the determined, willful refusal to acknowledge the most blaring and glaring negative realities. Through all of the scandals and the crimes and the disasters of the past four years, Mike Pence was the man who pretended not to notice. And now there was a fly on his head, and he pretended not to notice that too.
    easy to understand how he wouldn't know that a fly landed on his lego snap on hair hat. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

:lol:  Too funny!

• RunIntoTheRainRunIntoTheRain Texas Posts: 1,009
    Lego snap on hair hat is absolutely the best description!  lol

Oh man- at least a couple of times in that hour and a half, I yelled at the TV (which, come to think of it, is kind of an absurd thing to do), "YOU LIAR!" (or worse).  And I just wanted to yell at him, "SHUT UP!" when he kept rambling on.  The man is just plain creepy.

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    edited October 2020

The double standard that's applied to female politicians defies logic, most especially in light of how POTUS carries himself on a daily basis.

I'm sorry to say I never quite recognized this hypocrisy until the last few years... better late than never, I suppose.

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

edited October 2020
    Fucking Pence must have COVID...cancelling all events and heading back to DC

Edit: VP office says no positive COVID test
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,647

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    this is real, and it's spectacular. (it raised the biden campaign $350,000)

https://store.joebiden.com/truth-over-flies-fly-swatter/
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

this is real, and it's spectacular. (it raised the biden campaign $350,000)

https://store.joebiden.com/truth-over-flies-fly-swatter/

I love it!