Options

"Gigaton" and its tracks on the charts

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,310
    Ugh MGK is the first rock album to debut at #1 this year with sales over 100k
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,248
    MGK....no fucking idea what that is
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    He's dating Megan Fox
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    He's dating Megan Fox
    I am at a loss here. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    He's dating Megan Fox
    I am at a loss here. 
    Machine Gun Kelly. He's a rapper/actor. He was in Roadies, his character was fired by Pearl Jam. He was in The Dirt and played Tommy Lee
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The audio of AC/DC's new song already has 2 million in 23 hours
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    boz29boz29 Posts: 2
    The only PJ album I didn’t buy immediately and still have not bought 1 song. I keep going back and finding it boring. Too many side projects and other nonsense seem to be diluting the music. 
  • Options
    boz29 said:
    The only PJ album I didn’t buy immediately and still have not bought 1 song. I keep going back and finding it boring. Too many side projects and other nonsense seem to be diluting the music. 
    I don't know what you're listening to but I've enjoyed it everyday
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    boz29boz29 Posts: 2
    igotid88 said:
    boz29 said:
    I’m listening to zzzzzzzzzz..........
  • Options
    Gigaton still on the ITunes Rock Album charts. Thought it will fall out after many Van Halen albums entered. Glad it's still there even after new rock albums have been released
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Springsteen is going to sell 85k its first week
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    boz29 said:
    igotid88 said:
    boz29 said:
    I’m listening to zzzzzzzzzz..........
    These are really your first two posts on a Pearl Jam message board?

Alrighty then
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe boz29 is Billy Corgan in disguise.
  • Options
    AC/DC 117k to debut at #1. I don't think Gigaton even reached 100k
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,148
    igotid88 said:
    BF25394 said:
    igotid88 said:
    I still stream it even though I have it in all 3 formats
    I hope you're doing that as a matter of convenience and not in an attempt to boost its chart performance.  Otherwise, you're sacrificing sound quality for nothing, because one person streaming doesn't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy, mixed-up world.
    I still listen to the physical. I mostly have it on mute on Spotify and have it on repeat
    Foo Fighters' Medicine at Midnight debuted with almost identical first-week numbers to Gigaton.  The Foos sold 64,000 units and streamed 6,000 track-equivalent units (and a negligible number of streaming-equivalent units) for a total of 70,000 units.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    Maybe boz29 is Billy Corgan in disguise.
    He joined in December of 2010. Made his first two posts in October of 2020. And then disappeared. 

Netflix is considering a documentary. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    igotid88 said:
    BF25394 said:
    igotid88 said:
    I hope you're doing that as a matter of convenience and not in an attempt to boost its chart performance.  Otherwise, you're sacrificing sound quality for nothing, because one person streaming doesn't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy, mixed-up world.
    I still listen to the physical. I mostly have it on mute on Spotify and have it on repeat
    Foo Fighters' Medicine at Midnight debuted with almost identical first-week numbers to Gigaton.  The Foos sold 64,000 units and streamed 6,000 track-equivalent units (and a negligible number of streaming-equivalent units) for a total of 70,000 units.
    And they've been promoting it. And even played SNL. Played on Howard. They'll probably stay on the chart longer than Gigaton unfortunately
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    igotid88 said:
    BF25394 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Surprised
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    It didn't help Gigaton in the first week and pretty much since was no lower price. CD was $14. Vinyl was close to $40 on some sites.
    I miss igotid88