Options

AC/DC and Brendan O'Brien - SHOT IN THE DARK

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Great to hear!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Nice, I'm glad they're still making music. So Brain Johnson is back with the band. I waited on him, the rest of the band, road crew EXCEPT Angus Young he never came off the bus to get some breakfast. 

I hope Brian is protecting his hearing if he's back with the band.. They by far have THE loudest concerts I've ever been to painfully loud and that was with good earplugs.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834

Haha, +1