Options

Sport cams etc (tips, tricks, advice)

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
looking to buy one for a project I have in mind. 2 actually.

sorta lost in the weeds here.

likely go with a gopro given reputation and all that, but its prob more camera thsn I need. However, its better to have more than you need than not enough right?

so the question then becomes go with the hero 9(newest) or the 8 for less $......
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,526
    ask kim kardashian.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    ask kim kardashian.

said sports cam not whores cam
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    Ohhhhh Ray Jay!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,983
    like a go pro camera?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    like a go pro camera?

yes, but didn't want to limit it to the one brand.
    going to mount in the semi. and post videos of interesting things I see.

in addition there will be some geared toward kids. have friends with a 4 yr old who's crazy about trucks.

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    My six year old still loves anything to do with trucks.
  • Options
    My six year old still loves anything to do with trucks.

teaser I did for the 4 yr old...

• Options
    No bullshit, he asked me today to start my car and he sat and asked me what every instrument / button/ light was for 
    Lol.
    (He already knew most of them.)
    He will be interested in videos like this that show more about trucks.
    Truck driver is one of the things he wants to be.  (Race car driver is the other thing)
  • Options
    No bullshit, he asked me today to start my car and he sat and asked me what every instrument / button/ light was for 
    Lol.
    Truck driver is one of the things he wants to be.  (Race car driver is the other thing)

I like this kid already....

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Lol.

I like this kid already....

It is part of him -- which is funny, because neither my wife nor I are racing or car/truck people.
    Will support it fully, of course, but it is interesting how some people just are naturally drawn to things.
    Now we record and watch racing together and play with cars, talk about cars, watch truck shows (Heavy Rescue 401 is his favorite), count trucks on the road when driving anywhere, etc....

Think there are many kids like this who will get a kick out of videos around your trucking...and they might like the other videos if appropriate for them as well.