Options

Where can I find the dimensions for the 2020 posters.

Forgive me. I did a search but could find the info. I wish with posters the standard would be to include dimensions. Micheals is having a 70% off sale that ends tomorrow on frames and I ordered a bunch of 2020’s to hang not flip. Thanks. Stay safe and healthy. Peace. 
Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.

Comments

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,000
    edited September 2020
    This should have all of them with dimensions. 

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,156
    They're all 18 x 24. Expressobeans lists the dimensions although it's not always accurate. 
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited September 2020
    Awesome. Thank you everyone. Never seen that site before. Rabbit hole here I come. Looks like I’m spending some more money I don’t have tomorrow. Oh well. The price of poster addiction. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 399
    Just got back from Michael's with a few frames. Grab them while you can!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Tape measure comes in handy
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    SHZA said:
    They're all 18 x 24. Expressobeans lists the dimensions although it's not always accurate. 

Yep. Pretty much all 2020 Pearl Jam posters are 18x 24.
  • Options
    BRONDOBRONDO Columbus, OH Posts: 399
    I bought a couple of frames from Michael's because everyone was raving about the sale, the ones i bought (18x24) aren't big enough for the posters, not sure if you guys are cutting the posters to make them fit?? 
  • Options
    hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,057
    BRONDO said:
    I bought a couple of frames from Michael's because everyone was raving about the sale, the ones i bought (18x24) aren't big enough for the posters, not sure if you guys are cutting the posters to make them fit?? 
    Cutting? Are you nuts?

Some of the off the rack poster frames at Michaels usually are VERY tight fits. I have run into issues with it before, and woul dtry the same poster in a different frame and it would fit fine.
  • Options
    joseph33joseph33 Washington DC Posts: 1,210
    I know that my Baltimore one measures 18×24
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    hihobibo said:
    BRONDO said:
    Cutting? Are you nuts?

Some of the off the rack poster frames at Michaels usually are VERY tight fits. I have run into issues with it before, and woul dtry the same poster in a different frame and it would fit fine.

Some of those off the rack poster frames at Michaels are horrible, especially many of those frames with mat. Bring a measurement tape with you.
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,122
    BRONDO said:
    So, I had this problem with my Nashville. Off the rack at Michaels worked for St. Louis but not Nashville. I remeasured and realized my Nashville is 18 1/8 x 24 1/8 inches. Very strange.

I purchased a custom frame from FrameItEasy online for about $75 after shipping and taxes. Ordered on a Saturday, shipped on a Tuesday, fed ex delivered on a Thursday. Perfect fit.

Don’t cut it.
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,766
    My friend cut his poster. I was not supportive of that. WHAT YOU CUT YOUR POSTER!! When I went to Michael's once they said I could trim my toronto 9/11 poster to fit. I kindly explained. No way. 

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,841
    Cutting a poster is crazy talk. If the poster doesn’t fit the frame just get a mat, and a bigger frame. 
  • Options
    Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,881
    Loujoe said:
    My friend cut his poster. I was not supportive of that. WHAT YOU CUT YOUR POSTER!! When I went to Michael's once they said I could trim my toronto 9/11 poster to fit. I kindly explained. No way. 

The back of the "Quebec City' is pretty sweet. I'm having that cut to where it's just the PJ & Birds emblem, going to look nice framed. Those colors blend really cool...
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,766
    I can understand that. Or maybe make a really good photo copy of it and cut the copy. Hey it really doesn't matter anyway.