Options

Failure

UDF262UDF262 Posts: 6
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Does anybody here dig the band Failure?. The cd "fantastic Planet" has been in my cd player non-stop as of late, so what do you all think of Failure?
Burns: Smithers, are they booing me?

Smithers: Uh, no, they're saying "Boo-urns! Boo-urns!"

Comments

• Options
    Just discovered this band and I'm gearing up to give their albums a listen in the near future. Started with Fantastic Planet. Any recommendations for what to get into next? I'll be giving this one a few more spins first though.
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,036
    I love Failure!  The Nurse Who Loved Me is a great song!  A Perfect Circle covered it on their second album.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    I love Failure!  The Nurse Who Loved Me is a great song!  A Perfect Circle covered it on their second album.

They were under my radar but someone made the recommendation and I gave Fantastic Planet a listen, followed by looking them up. The amount of times they played with Tool, the APC cover, the side projects with the former Tool bassist... I'm surprised it took this long to come across them.
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,066
    RoeDawg13 said:
    Just discovered this band and I'm gearing up to give their albums a listen in the near future. Started with Fantastic Planet. Any recommendations for what to get into next? I'll be giving this one a few more spins first though.
    In the Future.... is way better than it has any right to be. It's as good as Fantastic Planet. For them to put a record like this out 20 years later is insane.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,066
    The Heart Is A Monster is very good but In the Future... will blow your mind. 
  • Options
    Thanks, it's next up on my list!
    I am wired and fading...