Options

Florida Tour dates

Mookie76Mookie76 Posts: 2
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I looked up all of the tour dates and noticed no Florida tour dates. I saw PJ in Tampa twice and they were both awesome shows. Does anyone know if they will be adding shows later or what is listed is it???

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    blarrgblarrg Posts: 46
    The 2000 show rawked when the crew was packing up and they came back out and did RITFW!
  • Options
    Mookie76Mookie76 Posts: 2
    I was there and remember that. Do you know if they are coming back to FL? I hope so would love to see them again.
  • Options
    reptarau2reptarau2 Posts: 15
    So far no Southern dates...I believe it wont happen this year, but maybe next spring...it may be wishful thinking...but gotta think positive
  • Options
    blarrgblarrg Posts: 46
    Just drive somewhere. I'm flying a couple thousand miles to see them.
  • Options
    Jen718Jen718 Posts: 13
    Any rumors of any southern tour dates? I would have been happy to buy tix elsewhere and fly out to see them but kept waiting for an Atlanta show... or one in any of the southern states. So looks like I'm missing out on 10c tix this time around.

The new album is absolutely amazing, hopefully PJ will give their southern fans the chance to hear it live!
    Birmingham, AL - 03/09/98 | 09/04/03
    Nashville, TN - 17/08/00 | 18/04/03
    Atlanta, GA - 19/04/03 | 22/09/12
    Asheville, NC - 06/10/04
    Washington, D.C. - 30/05/06
    Amsterdam - (EV) 30/05/17 | 12/06/18 | 13/06/18 | 24/06/22 | 25/06/22
  • Options
    Jen718 wrote:
    Any rumors of any southern tour dates? I would have been happy to buy tix elsewhere and fly out to see them but kept waiting for an Atlanta show... or one in any of the southern states. So looks like I'm missing out on 10c tix this time around.

The new album is absolutely amazing, hopefully PJ will give their southern fans the chance to hear it live!

the whole U.S. tour seems a little lacking this year. one NYC show? You have to wonder if they are coming back.

I'm pretty depressed about fenway park falling through :(.