Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Kanye 2020???

124»

Comments

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 14,667
    Anybody ever consider this decision to run for president was to make sure Trump would win again?

I wouldn't put it past Ye to come up with an idea like that.
    Ever consider? That's exactly what it was; to siphon votes away from Biden. 
    I thought so too.  Just looking for some agreement.
    Oh yeah. West even had a meeting with Jared Kushner at one point. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 26,690
    Anybody ever consider this decision to run for president was to make sure Trump would win again?

Ever consider? That's exactly what it was; to siphon votes away from Biden. 
    I thought so too.  Just looking for some agreement.
    Oh yeah. West even had a meeting with Jared Kushner at one point. 
    I never even read that.  Very interesting.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 26,105

of course it was. 
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 21,007
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14