Options

Vinyl Grading (Sound Quality) Site

nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,431
Question for the team...I've searched extensively for this but could someone point me to the site that grades the sound quality of vinyl records - not the grading system for the media/sleeves . I simply can't find it. Anyone know what I'm referencing?

Thank you!
mark

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    edited September 2020
    NM! Carry on!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Ha, thanks Chris...
  • Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    Honestly, your best bet is probably the Steve Hoffman forums. I don’t really care for the elitist attitudes there, but it is a wealth of information specific to what you’re looking for; although, admittedly not readily available (you have to run a search).
  • Options
    Honestly, your best bet is probably the Steve Hoffman forums. I don’t really care for the elitist attitudes there, but it is a wealth of information specific to what you’re looking for; although, admittedly not readily available (you have to run a search).
    Thanks bud- will do!
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Sound is so system and ear specific. Someone may think something sounds muddy or veiled and you may not. But the Steve Hoffman recommendation is a good one. Just have to remember that on that site, they don't want members to comment on sound unless they have included their gear in their profile, so other users can see what they are listening on.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,908
    edited September 2020
  • Options
    Thank you!!! That’s the one! And thanks for the rest of the leads- all helpful- many thanks!