Options

Breaking News

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    That Breaking News is seriously true....about making stuff up. We can never lose The Onion; it's a treasure. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    we are definitely in bizarro world. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Breaking News:  There is another Breaking News thread. :lol: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    brianlux said:
    that was FAKE Breaking News.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    that was FAKE Breaking News.....

:rofl:

What the world needs now, is news, fake news...
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.