Foo Fighters Rescheduled Concert

symptomsfadesymptomsfade Posts: 237
edited August 2020 in Other Music
Just got an update that Foo Fighters Detroit show is rescheduled for October 5.  LFG PJ!  It’s starting to happen.  Hope we hear something soon!  
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    Good for them.  Good to be full of Hope
    (I feel this is wishful thinking but it is good to see some people thinking positively)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Luckytwn1Luckytwn1 Posts: 492
    edited May 2020
    That date was rescheduled a while ago, in mid March. It’s not a new announcement. TM is sending emails now with notifications because the window for refunds opened today. There is almost no way the Foo Fighters will play those dates. As noted in the other thread, The Eagles shows for LA were moved a few months ago from spring to late September. Today they were moved again to October, 2021, which one would hope/assume should be able to happen without issue. The Foos will have to do the same thing. You can bet Pearl Jam is not going to play shows in 2020.
    Post edited by Luckytwn1 on
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,614
    Agree, but those tickets I will hold on to.  ;)
    The others for this year I am throwing all back.  Lots of money.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,073
    I tend to agree.  Only a few bands immediately reschedule their dates.  Most acts took a wait and see approach.   Fall might be too early.

On the flip side the Rage against the Machine show I was going to today now has a day.  June 19, 2021..  hopefully it pans out :)
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 467
    annnnnd it's cancelled. What a bummer. Wishin and hopin PJ DOES NOT follow suit. 

https://uproxx.com/indie/foo-fighters-van-tour-canceled/
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 588
    Got 3 shows lined up for PJ in Europe next summer and I’m definitely not letting myself get excited just yet. I think it’s fairly safe to say that the US will not have any shows in 2021. Europe perhaps, but far too early to say for sure.