auto draft "feature" is a problem.......

2»

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Let me see if I can do a test post. If it saves, and I go to post, will it still save it to drafts and keep it there after I post? 

Here goes ...
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Just happened to me on my laptop.
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Thank you for letting us know.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    KILL THE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE LIVE OF GOD. JUST KILL IT ALL TOGETHER.

shorter time on screen. or not at all. different placement. don't they know or think that most folks are now using this on mobile?

or what about 10C? where's the damn android app? hmm?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    LOL
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    SQUEAKY WHEEL!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14