Options

*** Nintendo SWITCH ***

2»

Comments

• Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,254
    $90 for a controller? Seems a little steep!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Switch Special Edition on pre sale over @ Amazon Canada http://a.co/6e0agL0
  • Options
    Zelda SE up @ Best Buy Canada.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
  • Options
    Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Editions back up over @ Amazon Canada

http://a.co/axkWnOa
  • Options
    I'm still very satisfied with my wii u.
    I will eventually get the switch but not in any hurry whatsoever it will be around for a long time.
    https://youtu.be/7TJ7IUNWGl4
  • Options

I will eventually get the switch but not in any hurry whatsoever it will be around for a long time.
    https://youtu.be/7TJ7IUNWGl4

What's your favorite games on the Wii-U?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

What's your favorite games on the Wii-U?
    Assassins Creed, Zombie U and Ninja Gaiden are great. Rayman legends is pretty cool also.

And I am happy to say that all the Mario games are incredible (I have kids),
    I'm not a serious gamer but I am really loyal to Nintendo. It is nice to just sit and play Mario again sometimes.

The wii u is a lot of fun if you just want to plug and play.

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Having long departed from Nintendo, I must say that the new Mario game looks incredible. Reminds me of a souped up/ modern version of Mario 64.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    The new Zelda is gong to have a $20 season pass DLC??? Not a good sign for future core Nintendo games ...
  • Options
    Jason P said:

The new Zelda is gong to have a $20 season pass DLC??? Not a good sign for future core Nintendo games ...

Nintendo has never had problems with their DLC offerings to my knowledge. Just look at MK8 etc.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    So, this is optional, right? As long as the shit isn't necessary, I couldn't care less.
  • Options
    JedJed New York City Posts: 1,138
    My wife wants to get a Nintendo switch and "just dance" for "exercise". What do I need? How much should it actually cost? And why does it seem like it's totally sold out everywhere all these years afters it came out already? It all seems very confusing!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Great timing. Our switch has failed twice. Black screen. Paid $100 to fix it the first time and now its dark again. Heard this is a common problem.
  • Options
    BV84003 said:
    Phew. Got an Amazon order in earlier this afternoon for a grey console, along with Zelda, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Odyssey (yeah that one's gonna be a long wait!)
    What's Mario and Mario Kart 8 like? @BV84003
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    BV84003 said:
    Phew. Got an Amazon order in earlier this afternoon for a grey console, along with Zelda, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Odyssey (yeah that one's gonna be a long wait!)
    mario kart 8 is the best mario kart ever released
  • Options
    BV84003 said:
    mario kart 8 is the best mario kart ever released
    I cant wait, I've only got Animal Crossing a new leaf so far, but we loved Mario on the N64... I'll have to get it next and we can play on the big tele :)
  • Options
    Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658

I love the switch but at the same time since I owned a WII U , they re-released so many games like Mario Kart 8 , Zelda BOTW , Donkey Kong Country ect that I did not pick up all the games as I owned some of them already.

That said Mario Odyssey is amazing , worth the cost of the switch along. If you have not played Zelda BOTW you are missing out big time , same with Mario Kart and DKC.

Honestly I don't think I will ever not get a new Nintendo as long as the core games are still there for it.

• Options
    Matts3221 said:

I love the switch but at the same time since I owned a WII U , they re-released so many games like Mario Kart 8 , Zelda BOTW , Donkey Kong Country ect that I did not pick up all the games as I owned some of them already.

That said Mario Odyssey is amazing , worth the cost of the switch along. If you have not played Zelda BOTW you are missing out big time , same with Mario Kart and DKC.

Honestly I don't think I will ever not get a new Nintendo as long as the core games are still there for it.

Cool... the last console I got was the Wii... I wasnt sure about the other Switch games but we love DKC and Mario. I'm not very good at Zelda.