Options

Looking for Wrigley Show Stories

Hey guys, in July Live On 4 Legs will be covering the entire Wrigley Field show series - all 5 shows from 2013, 2016 and 2018 will all have their own unique episode. Since these shows are so important we’re doing a few things for extra content surrounding the episodes and one of them is a re-telling of fan stories from those shows. So that’s where we can use a bit of help.

if you have any good stories to tell from your Wrigley experience, we’d love to share them with the fan base to hit on every perspective possible from these nights. So that’s everything from people traveling far and wide, waiting for merch in the blistering heat, waiting in a rain delay or two and of course being around nothing but a cult of fans for a 2 or 3 day stretch.

if you want to share with us and have your story told on our show, please write in to us at liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com. That’s the best way I can guarantee that we’ll use your story. Again, looking for all different perspectives so whether you only have a paragraph or a short novel about the experience, we’d love to know about it. Hope to hear from you soon
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    I think I’ve got a cool story to share and will send it to you! I guess I’ve been living under a rock, as this is the first I’m hearing about this podcast. Just subscribed and will be listening to some of the cast today while I work! 
  • Options
    Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 929
    I think I’ve got a cool story to share and will send it to you! I guess I’ve been living under a rock, as this is the first I’m hearing about this podcast. Just subscribed and will be listening to some of the cast today while I work! 
    Awesome, looking forward to hearing from you!
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Jumb0 said:
    Haha, that’s awesome you tagged my original Wrigley post here! Man, that thread right there perfectly sums up everything you need to know about this community. 😂

But man, that second link you shared gets my vote for this podcast. Reading through that thread just now for the first time literally gave me goosebumps. To me, it’s a shining example of what both this band and this community stands for. 

I think my minds just been made on which 2018 boot to get now with my final free code. 

RM
  • Options
    Still looking for more stories, as many as we can find and we know you have them! Feel free to send us an email at liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com if you want to share some of your Wrigley experiences with us. It can be for any or even all of the five shows.

We have a big week starting this week where we’re not only gonna cover the shows front to back, but we’ll be inviting some exciting guests on to join the conversation. This week is Celebration Rock and Rivals Podcast host (as well as about 100 different credentials to his name) Steven Hyden

Looking forward to your participation!

• Options
    Bumping! We are recording our fanmail episode tomorrow so if you are interested in contributing please write in to us - liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com

thanks all and happy 2013 anniversary!