Options

FS: Ten (Z 47857) Original First U.S. Vinyl LP Pressing Factory Sealed OG

I've had this LP forever and never got around to opening it.  Obviously the LP itself is Mint (M) and the sleeve looks to be in good shape.  Sleeve has some shelf wear from 20+ years and the plastic wrap is nearly intact.  Based on the Goldmine Grading Standard used by Discogs, I would grade the sleeve as Very Good (VG). See photos.

I'm asking $325.00 shipped.  The cheapest sealed copy available on Discogs is priced at $389.00.  Payment via PayPal. Only looking to ship within the U.S. at this time.

Depending on how this goes, I will also list my original still sealed U.S. vinyl LPs of Vs., Yield, and Riot Act.  I'd rather sell these items here before listing them on eBay.
"I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    Best sounding version of Ten that exists.  Just above the original 91 CD.  
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    Best sounding version of Ten that exists.  Just above the original 91 CD.  
    I agree, the orig tape is not too bad either. I need to dust that off.
    Buy this now if you do not have it. I highly suggest buying this copy Much safer to buy here. Very fair! No regrets 
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,643
    @densan !!  Whats up dude!   

I may have to spin this tonight. 
  • Options
    Jdub5521Jdub5521 Posts: 125
    Out of curiosity, what does a used copy of this version usually go for? 
  • Options
    Jdub5521 said:
    Out of curiosity, what does a used copy of this version usually go for? 
    https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/1084282?ev=rb
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • Options
    mschostokmschostok Chicago, IL Posts: 858
    PM'd
    Milwaukee 2014
    MSG 2016 1&2
    Wrigley 2016 1&2
    Eddie Vedder Obama Farewell Address 2017
    Eddie Vedder Louisville, KY 2017
    London 2018 1
    Wrigley 2018 1&2
    St. Louis 2020