Options

Caught the bug.. looking for more tickets...

PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm off to Italy for the whole thing now, and thinking seriously about Zagreb.

So I'm looking for, ideally 10c, but GA or good seating (i.e. close) at least for:
Bologna (yes it's tomorrow but I'll be there from about 2pm).
Milan
Torino

I have GA for Pistoia but have nothing against a 10c ;)

more importantly because the flight being far more expensive I don't want to go there for nothing, I'm looking for a 10c to Zagreb..it's the day before my 35th, so if the concert is late enough it might actually be my brithday by the end of it :D...but would need a 10c really to make it worth the trip.

you can pm me until tonight, then i can be contaacted on mobile (I'll add it later) or through the ETB people if you know them.

thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hehe!!! I'm sure you've already looked on the "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " thread. You'll probably find what you want. There were some bologna ones and others.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hehe!!! I'm sure you've already looked on the "I Have An Extra Face Value Ticket " thread. You'll probably find what you want. There were some bologna ones and others.
    no I haven't ...couldn't find it..and I know it's sooo long..I'm a bit lazy I must admit ;)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    A bit lazy :eek:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=181214

Here's the link. Look at the last few posts - they have all you need!
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    I'm off to Italy for the whole thing now, and thinking seriously about Zagreb.

So I'm looking for, ideally 10c, but GA or good seating (i.e. close) at least for:
    Bologna (yes it's tomorrow but I'll be there from about 2pm).
    Milan
    Torino

I have GA for Pistoia but have nothing against a 10c ;)

more importantly because the flight being far more expensive I don't want to go there for nothing, I'm looking for a 10c to Zagreb..it's the day before my 35th, so if the concert is late enough it might actually be my brithday by the end of it :D...but would need a 10c really to make it worth the trip.

you can pm me until tonight, then i can be contaacted on mobile (I'll add it later) or through the ETB people if you know them.

thanks

Hey.... make sure you say hello to us in Milan, Verona, Prague and Berlin.... if you;d made a decision earlier, you could have had the Bologna tickets I can;t get rid of and I wouldn;t be 100 euros down... but I'm not bitter. See you on Saturday.
  • Options
    I'm sure I won't have to look for you in Italy..you're pretty obvious to find! :D

ok Milan is sorted.
    Torino hopefully too.
    Bologna..maybe

still need Zagreb 10c :)

thanks Redrock, I pulled my finger out and did go look :)
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    hi girls..
    funny this thread between the two girls I met (in Antwerp and Paris)...
    Well well... I also want at least one more show... will maybe check for berlin...
    See you.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Julien wrote:
    hi girls..
    funny this thread between the two girls I met (in Antwerp and Paris)...
    Well well... I also want at least one more show... will maybe check for berlin...
    See you.
    if you go, let me know..only got GA for that one..plenty of time to hang out.