Options

PJ & Neil Young poster - 1995 Constitution Hall Washington DC

While cleaning this weekend, I found the first PJ poster I ever bought - from the 1995 Pearl Jam Voters for Choice concert at Constitution Hall in Washington DC (also opening were L7 and Neil Young - both included on the poster).  I won a lottery for tickets to the concert, by mailing in lots of postcards, and I flew from Arizona to Washington DC to see the show.  Luckily, this poster is a close to mint as possible for 25 years - no creases or tears.  I'd be willing to sell it but no idea how much I should ask for it.  Any ideas or help? 
"Butter hands" flew from her side? I wish I had butter hands. Mmmm, butter.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,420
    I’ve found that ebeans is not super reliable for determining value lately. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,841
    While cleaning this weekend, I found the first PJ poster I ever bought - from the 1995 Pearl Jam Voters for Choice concert at Constitution Hall in Washington DC (also opening were L7 and Neil Young - both included on the poster).  I won a lottery for tickets to the concert, by mailing in lots of postcards, and I flew from Arizona to Washington DC to see the show.  Luckily, this poster is a close to mint as possible for 25 years - no creases or tears.  I'd be willing to sell it but no idea how much I should ask for it.  Any ideas or help? 
    I was at that show. I must have mailed in about 200 postcards to WHFS. I used to have the T-shirt but don’t know what happened to it. How much do you think you want to sell the poster for?