Options

Fan owned businesses, small or otherwise

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
Saw a post that inspired this thread, frankly it should have happened not long after all this started. Anyway heres the idea..

Owners, post links to your business. Either your web page. your online partners(etsy, ebay etc..) give us a brief outline of what you do etc. ..

Maybe we can help you all out by making a purchase if something strikes our fancy....
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    Buehler?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I work at a small mom & pop, but I don't own it.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    A great idea for a thread!
    Our fan-owned business can't be conducted over the internet, unfortunately.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    See if anything strikes your fancy:

https://www.amazon.com/
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,727
    mickeyrat said:
    Saw a post that inspired this thread, frankly it should have happened not long after all this started. Anyway heres the idea..

Owners, post links to your business. Either your web page. your online partners(etsy, ebay etc..) give us a brief outline of what you do etc. ..

Maybe we can help you all out by making a purchase if something strikes our fancy....

Very cool of you to do this.  Kudos!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    If anybody is passing through east central Ohio and needs emergency eye care, hit me up lol
    I could try to sell glasses/sunglasses online, but it's hard to guarantee satisfaction.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

it only helps if folks post the details.....

hint hint....

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,727
    mickeyrat said:
    brianlux said:
    mickeyrat said:

it only helps if folks post the details.....

hint hint....

LOL, good point.  :smile:  Thanks again for doing it!

I had put my books on "vacation hold" when the pandemic broke out but we are now confident that our local Post Office is doing business safely, so I've reopened my books sales on biblio.com.  

If you're looking for a particular book or author, use the "search within this bookstore" tool on the left side of the page.  Feel free to ask if any further information is needed.  Here's the link:

If you want to browse our general inventory, you can use this link and then click the parameters on the left of the page in the "refine search results" bar (low to high price, high to low price, A to Z by title or author):

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.