Global Citizen

Imagine a band of global citizens, that was given to fly,
Way up high in the sky over central Park NY.
Singing songs of redemption for the elderly woman
and her daughter just sitting in the park, minding their manners.

When from behind a cloak, tribocharged as a lightning bolt
sprang the Pope. Feeling saucy and alive (probably from that NYC dope)
The pope spoke, " Its time we all do the evolution, and get with the green revolution and
make things right. For the time is at hand, now listen to the band,
as they keep the truth rockin' in the free world, Amen. "

So they all held hands, and made the connection through reflection
and careful consideration of the dire situation at hand.
Like the birth of a thought unknown into a mind constructed to be a drone
all it takes is the will to be a global citizen, to be a better man.

The leaves on the trees shimmer in the breeze as a new wind sweeps the park
and the band played on and new Global Citizens sang their songs
then a miracle
upon 99 chests their fists did beat, as they surrounded the villains of Wall street
and eliminated the problem at its source!

In joyous part.

I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.

Comments

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,213
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    TalonTedd said:
    Imagine a band of global citizens, that was given to fly, Way up high in the sky over central Park NY. Singing songs of redemption for the elderly woman and her daughter just sitting in the park, minding their manners. When from behind a cloak, tribocharged as a lightning bolt sprang the Pope. Feeling saucy and alive (probably from that NYC dope) The pope spoke, " Its time we all do the evolution, and get with the green revolution and make things right. For the time is at hand, now listen to the band, as they keep the truth rockin' in the free world, Amen. " So they all held hands, and made the connection through reflection and careful consideration of the dire situation at hand. Like the birth of a thought unknown into a mind constructed to be a drone all it takes is the will to be a global citizen, to be a better man. The leaves on the trees shimmer in the breeze as a new wind sweeps the park and the band played on and new Global Citizens sang their songs then a miracle upon 99 chests their fists did beat, as they surrounded the villains of Wall street and eliminated the problem at its source! In joyous part.
    Just read and enjoyoused part this for the first time indeed 
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    Thanks for digging this one out of the dirt. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you a flirt.
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    If you're talking to me , you got me wrong
    It was pap who dug it out
    My err.  All the best
  • To err is human to forgive divine..thank goddess we have a whole lot of divine...as always in joyous part...
    Yes,in joyous part
    See you at the Canada shows