Options

Ticketmaster Ftf

When does this start and how do we get become a verified purchaser

Comments

• Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 923
    It started 2 weeks ago, no need to get verified. It is integrated into the regular TM sale page... that being said demand is still so high that tickets get scooped up almost immediately after they are posted so unless you are vigilantly monitoring the page you never see them. Which show are you looking for?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    Just keep checking the ticketmaster page for whatever show you are looking for.
    As people post them they are released there to be bought  
  • Options
    Baltimore . Thanks guys ! I need 3 or 2 pair.
  • Options
    Baltimore . Thanks guys ! I need 3 or 2 pair.
    Holy shit, good luck to you! Balt is definitely the most sought after show. Tickets no matter what section are literally snapped up the second they are posted on F2F. I would either suggest going for a different show, lining up at the box office day of hoping there is a ticket drop, or clearing your schedule and refreshing TM 24/7 till show day. Dont wanna discourage you but no joke that's what it is gonna take.
  • Options
    I'm discovering this! I'm in indy sonic may just hit st loo
  • Options
    It says there is a link for f2f from the artist but I can't find it anywhere 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    There is no specific link, the F2F tix just go straight to the regular Ticketmaster sales page. If you go look at one of the less in demand shows, OKC for instance, you will see them. Baltimore you wont see them unless you happen to refresh as soon as someone posts them... and then you have about half a second to buy before they are gone