Options

new info on ticket exchange as of 3:45 pm 2/18

I just spoke with someone at Ticketmaster and found out a few things.
-- exchange open to all ticket holders.
-- it will be up and running later today. Keep checking
-- The title that they have it under (not positive but the email that Ticketmaster employees got called it this)- Fan to Fan Face value Ticket Exchange
PS- I need pit for any LA/Oakland show. Have decent Seats for LA 2 and Oakland 1 to trade. Also good seats for Oakland 2. Thanks! I hope this info helps!

Comments

• Options
    Please LMK if you want to sell either of your OAK tix
  • Options
    I  just scored PJ tix for San Diego on the Ticketmaster tix exchange ..... Still some bench seats available by the stage but act fast

GOOD LUCK
  • Options
    Looking for 2 Nashville lowers. If anyone can help, PLEASE.  My daughter is 15 and is so inspired by PJ🎉. I would be flying from Tampa, Florida. Please help. Keep on Rockin guys and THANK YOU. 
  • Options
    LostpawnLostpawn Posts: 414
    carried2 said:
    Looking for 2 Nashville lowers. If anyone can help, PLEASE.  My daughter is 15 and is so inspired by PJ🎉. I would be flying from Tampa, Florida. Please help. Keep on Rockin guys and THANK YOU. 
    Out of curiosity, are you limiting yourself to Nashville because it’s closest to Tampa, or do you have other reasons?  I ask because if geography is your only reason, you may have better luck if you include OKC, Denver, and maybe some other cities in your search. If you’re flying anyway, the extra hour or two of flight time shouldn’t be a deal breaker. 

Nashville just seems to be a hard ticket. OKC and Denver both seem a bit easier. 

Good luck!