Options

Looking for 1 MSG ticket (help complete the family!)

So, my wife and I share the 10c account and after about 20 shows together, i volunteered to sit this one out and let her use the 10c seats and take our 11-year-old daughter (our only child) to her first PJ show. I was trying for a single ticket, but (surprise surprise) got shut out of both TM sales. I’d really love to be at my daughter's first show - just being in the arena to see her and experience the same show would make me so happy...

So  - i am looking for a kind soul to adopt me as their friend for MSG on 3/30. Obviously i will pay for the ticket (not looking for a freebie) and obviously a couple beers (or non-alcoholic if you prefer). If you are a lady with an extra ticket and don't need a random dude as your friend, my wife could be your +1 (and then i would be with the little one). 

Help the whole family enjoy Pearl Jam together for the first time and you will have made a friend for life. 😊

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    CP218430CP218430 Posts: 1,891
    Good luck
    98: St. Louis. 2000: Alpine. 2003: Chicago. 2006: Chicago Night 2, Milwaukee Night 1. 2007: Chicago (Lolla). 2009: Chicago 1 & 2. 2011: Alpine 1 & 2. 2013: Chicago & LA Night 1. 2016: Chicago 1 & 2. 2018: Chicago 1 & 2. 

"Let the Ocean dissolve away my past."