PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    edited February 2020
    Where is SEC 8 at MSG? 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    PJNB said:
    Where is SEC 8 at MSG? 
    I inboxed him right away and didn’t get a response.  :(
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    Where is SEC 8 at MSG? 
    I inboxed him right away and didn’t get a response.  :(
    I was the first one to message him. Told him it was for a couple of forum members that are ISO here and he has yet to respond saying he wanted it to go to someone who did not have tickets. 
  • Options
    I've been digging around the forum for a while and unable to find where to look for the Fan Exchange tickets. Is it just on the main Ticketmaster page for each show? Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance. 
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,690
    Damn you Hamilton !!
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    Im going to get fired for no work done today and be insane and still not be quick enough to get st louis tix!

Why cant the tix be held in our cart while we checkout!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    Im going to get fired for no work done today and be insane and still not be quick enough to get st louis tix!

Why cant the tix be held in our cart while we checkout!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Agreed! I was showing my kid how to try for tickets and was doing an example with okc tickets and once you selected whatever tickets you wanted it had a countdown clock of 5:30 to complete the transaction. Those were 200 level tickets so I’m assuming those are f2f. Could be wrong though. 
  • Options
    whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,070
    I mean i shouldnt complain after winning msg in the lottery, im going with my friend since high school who lives in mahopac, but i want stl too!
  • Options
    I mean i shouldnt complain after winning msg in the lottery, im going with my friend since high school who lives in mahopac, but i want stl too!
    I’m doing msg as 
  • Options
    Meant I’m doing msg as well but still want St.Louis!
  • Options
    RF123172RF123172 Posts: 110
    PJNB said:
    Where is SEC 8 at MSG? 
    As far as I know, there is no such thing as section 8 at MSG.
  • Options
    As an update, the tickets were for section 3, section 8 was a typo on my part. They went to a 10c member for face value who was in search of tickets who had contributed a good amount to the Vitalogy foundation and who I felt confident would be using the tickets. 
  • Options
    Four times so far, I've had tickets verified, go to pay, and it says someone beat me to it.  Normally, it will say that before the tix are verified.  So frustrating. 
  • Options
    BennyLaRueBennyLaRue Posts: 751
    edited February 2020
    My one big question is: how will TM prevent bots from seeing the F2F ticket postings first?

I'm not going to theorize conspiratorially, it's just on my mind.
    The answer is they didn't, Benny. They didn't. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,468
    My one big question is: how will TM prevent bots from seeing the F2F ticket postings first?

Under this new system, though....wouldnt those bots buying tickets be rendered useless?

I mean, are people REALLY going to go on some whack website to buy someones ticketmaster info or meet up someplace with someone?  It would be really shady, and I wouldnt go through that. 
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 1,999
    Vedd Hedd said:

Under this new system, though....wouldnt those bots buying tickets be rendered useless?

I mean, are people REALLY going to go on some whack website to buy someones ticketmaster info or meet up someplace with someone?  It would be really shady, and I wouldnt go through that. 
    And based on the total number of those listings that are out there (or at least that I can find) it seems like the scalpers don't think it's going to be very productive.
  • Options

Mostly fans have been getting the Baltimore F2F tix that have dropped according to the other thread
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,919
    madhat181 said:

Mostly fans have been getting the Baltimore F2F tix that have dropped according to the other thread
    Yeah it has been great to see how happy people get. And, you know, that they are real people. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

You might be giving desperate people too much credit.
  • Options
    SH6224SH6224 Posts: 11
    So are ya'll just checking obsessively and hoping something pops up? Or are fans coordinating offline? This seems clusterfuckery IMO. lol
  • Options
    epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 654
    SH6224 said:
    So are ya'll just checking obsessively and hoping something pops up? Or are fans coordinating offline? This seems clusterfuckery IMO. lol
    yeah,  just OCD shit. total shit show or clusterfuck.
    F5ers baby!!!
  • Options
    JadlerJadler Posts: 705

• Options
    goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    edited February 2020
    I don’t know why anyone is complaining about NYC not being on Fan to fan...if you have NYC tickets to spare you can make a post here or on Facebook and get paid face price in 5 minutes and transfer them. Ticket holders are just not giving up their tickets. It’s why so few are on stub hub and why the few that are has prices so high.
  • Options
    iamrockmusiciamrockmusic Orlando, FL Posts: 443
    I'm sure I'll get ridiculed for this but is the URL for the Fan-to-Fan different than just going to Ticketmaster? I've searched forums and can't find a link anywhere - is it just the regular TM site?
    Mesa 11/7/93 - Charlotte 10/4/96 - DC 6/14/98 - Raleigh 8/31/98 - Knoxville 9/6/98 - Columbia MD 9/18/98 - DC 9/19/98 - Columbia MD 9/4/00 - Phoenix 10/21/00 - Raleigh 4/15/03 - Phoenix 6/7/03 - Philadelphia 5/27&28/06 - DC 5/30/06 - Las Vegas 7/6/06 - San Diego 7/7/06 - LA 7/9&10/06 - Gorge 7/22&23/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - PJ20 9/3&4/11 - Jacksonville 11/24/12 (EV) - Orlando 11/27/12 (EV) - Brooklyn 10/18&19/13 - Charlotte 10/30/13 - Memphis 10/14/14 - Ft Lauderdale 4/8/16 - Miami 4/9/16 - Jacksonville 4/13/16 - Hampton 4/18/16 - Chicago 8/20&22/16
  • Options
    I'm sure I'll get ridiculed for this but is the URL for the Fan-to-Fan different than just going to Ticketmaster? I've searched forums and can't find a link anywhere - is it just the regular TM site?
    It is the same
  • Options
    goblues82 said:
    I don’t know why anyone is complaining about NYC not being on Fan to fan...if you have NYC tickets to spare you can make a post here or on Facebook and get paid face price in 5 minutes and transfer them. Ticket holders are just not giving up their tickets. It’s why so few are on stub hub and why the few that are has prices so high.
    Very true... same with Denver. Nothing floating around yet. That said, I am looking for an elusive GA Denver if anyone has a spare, willing to buy instantly (Have a pair of Phoenix seats if anyone has a trade option!). 
  • Options
    I can't find the TM Fan-to-Fan resale portal, any help? Thanks
    (I have two tickets to Ottawa that I might not be able to make it to)
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,865
    dshaffman said:

It's not open yet. Sometime after the Verified Fan sale.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    dshaffman said:
    It's not active again yet
  • Options
    B4idiejetsB4idiejets NJ Posts: 346
    I'm looking for 2 tix for Zurich, did they already have the fan -fan for the European tour or is this for all their shows?