Options

ISO a single ticket for Baltimore

ISO a single ticket to Baltimore, anywhere in the building (including, but not limited to, behind the stage, behind a pole, up in the rafters, or even inside a concession stand). I (like many others) unfortunately struck out in the 10c sale, the Ticketmaster verified fan sale, and the public sale, and am just looking to get into the building. Would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me out, and would be more than happy to express my thanks with food, many many beers, and even a shirt (an official shirt, not one of those crappy shirts they sell in the parking lot that magically transforms into a plain white t-shirt the first time you wash it). Also, you will have my eternal gratitude. Please PM me if you can help me out!  Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,191
    Bump. 
  • Options
    Still desperately searching for a single to Baltimore. Would be eternally grateful if anyone could help me out!
  • Options
    Bump for the 5th time I’ve had Baltimore tix in my cart on the F2F exchange to no avail! 
  • Options
    Scratch that- 6th time! Somehow I get the feeling this will happen many, many more times over the next 5 weeks. 
  • Options
    Bump for losing out on yet another ticket on F2F on this fine Monday morning!