Options

GA newbie question

Posted this question in St. Louis roll call but not much activity on that thread 

I have GA tickets for St. Louis 

What’s the best time to get into the GA line Saturday to score a good spot? I’d prefer to be as close as possible. But if not my friend and I are over 6ft so I don’t foresee any issues with seeing the show. Staying at the Drury 8 min walk away so getting there at whatever time is necessary is no problem. First time in the pit so looking for some advice. I’ve been told “morning” before. How early we talkin here? Total newbie so I have no idea. Thanks! 

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,154
    Friday 
  • Options
    If you line up 30 mins before doors open and then go straight to your spot when you get in you should be within 10-15 feet of the rail.
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    Friday 
    Don’t get me wrong I would love a good spot but I’m not going to be able to that hardcore. Lol. I work Friday and then I’m driving 4.5 hours to crash at Drury inn for the night. 
  • Options
    If you line up 30 mins before doors open and then go straight to your spot when you get in you should be within 10-15 feet of the rail.
    Do people usually waste a lot of time buying merch etc as opposed to those who head straight for their spot? 
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    astev09 said:
    Do people usually waste a lot of time buying merch etc as opposed to those who head straight for their spot? 
    You'll be able to buy your merch outside the venue, so anyone who is in GA will probably have all that taken care of by the time doors open. So plan to head straight to your spot if you want to get as close up as possible, which should be the goal anyway seeing it's your first GA experience and all. Go big or go home I say! =)