Options

Zimmerman at it again...

124»

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817

and you know that...how ? look man it don't matter anymore as far as Zimmerman is concerned because he was found not guilty, I agree Zimmerman is making an ass of himself but that does not mean he did not act in self defense when he shot Martin and apparently the court felt the same way so at the end of the day what you or I think is only important to us....unless you have a little vigilante blood in you LOL !!!!

Godfather.

they are merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your points of view, which seem to depend solely on the colour of one's skin.
    that's not true about the skin color, but I'm not surprised that's what they have to say, it's what they always say if a minority is involved ....all whites are racist and all minorities are victims, the atmosphere in this forum reeks of victim whinny BS from time to time.

Godfather.

no one has ever said all minorities are victims or all whites are racist. the mentality that displays here is part of the inherent problem.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

and you know that...how ? look man it don't matter anymore as far as Zimmerman is concerned because he was found not guilty, I agree Zimmerman is making an ass of himself but that does not mean he did not act in self defense when he shot Martin and apparently the court felt the same way so at the end of the day what you or I think is only important to us....unless you have a little vigilante blood in you LOL !!!!

Godfather.

they are merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your points of view, which seem to depend solely on the colour of one's skin.
    that's not true about the skin color, but I'm not surprised that's what they have to say, it's what they always say if a minority is involved ....all whites are racist and all minorities are victims, the atmosphere in this forum reeks of victim whinny BS from time to time.

Godfather.

no one has ever said all minorities are victims or all whites are racist. the mentality that displays here is part of the inherent problem.
    yes that was a broad statement, what I should have said is "99% of the minorities discussed on the train" are treated as victims when ever there is a interaction with "whites"
    but that being said the local news can back my statement, and they do so very often.

Godfather.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

Godfather.

Godfather.

yes that was a broad statement, what I should have said is "99% of the minorities discussed on the train" are treated as victims when ever there is a interaction with "whites"
    but that being said the local news can back my statement, and they do so very often.

Godfather.

Dude was walking down the street eating skittles till this duck head fked with him and ultimately ended his life. Trayvon was a victim.

If races were reversed, zimnerwimp would be in prison.

This is all plain as day GF. Stop pretending.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Dude was walking down the street eating skittles till this duck head fked with him and ultimately ended his life. Trayvon was a victim.

ya know what man...you could be right, who knows ? but what I do know is that (according to the media and social media) Trayvon was no angel like is picture from grade school suggested and Zimmerman wasn't white but all white people are blamed for his killing Trayvon by large groups of blacks and nobody on the train witnessed the fight but you all know that Zimmerman was guilty...why is that ? maybe because Trayvon is black and Zimmerman is a white name ?
    amigo I am not pretending I simply stated what a court law decided.....that's it !

Godfather.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,695

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

ya know what man...you could be right, who knows ? but what I do know is that (according to the media and social media) Trayvon was no angel like is picture from grade school suggested and Zimmerman wasn't white but all white people are blamed for his killing Trayvon by large groups of blacks and nobody on the train witnessed the fight but you all know that Zimmerman was guilty...why is that ? maybe because Trayvon is black and Zimmerman is a white name ?
    amigo I am not pretending I simply stated what a court law decided.....that's it !

Godfather.

which ole george knew nothing about. all george knew was black kid with hoodie up on a rainy night. thats it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited May 2016

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

No, that's not why at all. I think he's guilty of murder because of what actually happened. If Zimmerman were black I would think the exact same thing. Same goes for if Trayvon were white. Race has absolutely NOTHING to do with it in my mind.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

No, that's not why at all. I think he's guilty of murder because of what actually happened. If Zimmerman were black I would think the exact same thing. Same goes for if Trayvon were white. Race has absolutely NOTHING to do with it in my mind.
    the only ones bringing race into it are the people claiming it has to do with race.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,954

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Whether he was an angel or not makes no difference...that doesn't change the fact that we went to get some skittles and was harassed by this idiot on his way back home.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited May 2016

PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

the only ones bringing race into it are the people claiming it has to do with race.
    Zimmerman started this whole thing because of race. Saw young black man and he was weak as POS and had his gun muscles. So Race had everything to do with event.

As to after effects, yes if it were a black man pursuing a young white male then shooting him, I'm convinced murder charges would of stuck.

So of course race had everything to do with this sad human tragedy.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

"I think" ....those are the key words here, your opinion like many others has been noted on social media but the fact remains Zimmerman was found "not guilty" even if he is a dirtbag, the courts were witness to testimony and evidence we here in T.V land didn't see or hear but I understand your frustration I feel the same about O.J Simpson but what I think will not change the outcome of his trial and anyway look where he is now...right where he belongs ! and I'm sure Zimmerman will end up the same way because of his stupidity.

Godfather.

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,954

PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

"I think" ....those are the key words here, your opinion like many others has been noted on social media but the fact remains Zimmerman was found "not guilty" even if he is a dirtbag, the courts were witness to testimony and evidence we here in T.V land didn't see or hear but I understand your frustration I feel the same about O.J Simpson but what I think will not change the outcome of his trial and anyway look where he is now...right where he belongs ! and I'm sure Zimmerman will end up the same way because of his stupidity.

Godfather.

We saw all the evidence. Zimmerman killed the only witness...that's why he got off.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

We saw all the evidence. Zimmerman killed the only witness...that's why he got off.
    but why ?

Godfather.

• Options
    callen said:

PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Zimmerman started this whole thing because of race. Saw young black man and he was weak as POS and had his gun muscles. So Race had everything to do with event.

As to after effects, yes if it were a black man pursuing a young white male then shooting him, I'm convinced murder charges would of stuck.

that's not what I meant. of course the act was about race. I was referring to the people justifying zimmerman's actions.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    callen said:

PJ_Soul said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

I definitely agree that if it had been a black man shooting a white kid the shooter would have been found guilty and would possible have been sentence to life without parole.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I sometimes think that news stories are made up to garner attention.
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/handgun-used-kill-black-teen-trayvon-martin-sells-350k
  • Options

I sometimes think that news stories are made up to garner attention.
    https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/handgun-used-kill-black-teen-trayvon-martin-sells-350k

What do you mean?
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited May 2016
    A random headline appears like that with nothing other than a statement that it has been sold.
    No facts, no details, nothing.
    Traffic has been directed to that sight now.
    How can we disprove it? How can we verify it?
    Something so controversial has been allowed to happen yet find me a person that knows more than the "headline" in this story.

edit to my last post - "some" stories are made up
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    mickeyrat said:
    this dude is a menace. he has already killed one person. almost got himself killed. wherever he goes shit goes down. he needs to be in prison.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    Almost sicker is those who defended him in this thread and outside of it.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    mickeyrat said:
    this dude is a menace. he has already killed one person. almost got himself killed. wherever he goes shit goes down. he needs to be in prison.
    I’m waiting for the orange bafoon to chime in he seems like he would like him or vice versa 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,581
    mickeyrat said:
    I’m waiting for the orange bafoon to chime in he seems like he would like him or vice versa 
    Appoint him director of homeland security.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Any “malpractice” haters here? Talk about frivolity and legal reform. Yes, let’s grind the parents who lost a son down into the ground and stoke the fires of white supremacy leading up to the election. Anyone get Team Trump Treason’s thoughts? Other than, “I heard?”
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    oh for fucks sake. enjoin this motherfucker from filing any lawsuits going forward...

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    mickeyrat said:
    oh for fucks sake. enjoin this motherfucker from filing any lawsuits going forward...

Clearly he's a litigious piece of shit like the currently elected president 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Clearly he's a litigious piece of shit like the currently elected president 
    Some of you guys just have Trump on your mind 24/7. Sad. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    i hope he sues and then zimmerman has to be deposed.

zimmerman was not even mentioned in the tweets he is suing over.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."