Options

The National fan club tickets?

SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 709
So my girlfriend has turned me onto the National and I am trying to get us tickets for their upcoming tour.  Does anyone know how their fanclub works in regards to tickets?  Ie; are they the same as PJ in the sense that you had to be subscribed to the fanclub before the tour announcement in order to be eligible for the fanclub presale.  Fanclub presale is tomorrow so any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    chittychitty Posts: 591
    SM187650 said:
    So my girlfriend has turned me onto the National and I am trying to get us tickets for their upcoming tour.  Does anyone know how their fanclub works in regards to tickets?  Ie; are they the same as PJ in the sense that you had to be subscribed to the fanclub before the tour announcement in order to be eligible for the fanclub presale.  Fanclub presale is tomorrow so any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks!
    They will email us fab club members a password. Don’t think it gives you better seats like PJ, only in rare circumstances 
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    chitty said:
    SM187650 said:
    They will email us fab club members a password. Don’t think it gives you better seats like PJ, only in rare circumstances 
    We are a FAB club, aren't we? :smiley:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    edited February 2020
    Yes, you need to be a member before a certain date. For these summer shows, it was as of Monday night.

If its a seated venue, you can get better seats. Otherwise, its just first crack at GA.

Sometimes they've done soundcheck access and sometimes the've had a section set aside for members. It really depends on the show and what they can negotiate with the venue. 
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Options
    Friz33Friz33 Posts: 43
    I just scored 2nd row tickets for the show at Musikfest in Bethlehem.  Pumped to see them 15 minutes from my house!