Options

Trade 1 Baltimore Reserve for 1 MSG

Trade 1 Baltimore Reserve for 1 MSG
No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...

Comments

• Options
    question- if Baltimore is non-transferable, does that mean we walk in together if we traded? and if these tix are non-transferable, how does the fan to fan value exchange work? 
  • Options
    Magoo2Magoo2 Posts: 94
    so far this is the only email I have received.  It isn't clear if we can transfer just one ticket.  I guess we will find out on Jan 27th.  In the event it's not possible to just transfer one ticket, then we would have to walk in together.  I just copied and pasted the email below:
    ]
    Ten Club

YOU'RE GOING TO SEE PEARL JAM!

You will receive instructions on how to view your tickets during the week of

January 27

Receipt #14249023

We have charged your credit card for $244.00; the charge will appear on your credit card statement as Ticketstoday*Pearl Jam. A summary of your transaction is at the bottom of this email.

All sales are final. No refunds. If you selected a Commemorative Ticket Package, this will appear as a separate charge on your card, billed January 23.

What Happens Next?
    We will email you instructions on how to view your tickets during the week of January 27.

Have questions about your order? Visit our FAQ for more information, or contact Ten Club’s Ticketmaster Presale Fan Support at 855-868-4782 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-9PM ET. Sat 10AM-5PM ET. Sun 12PM-6PM ET) or email tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com.

REMINDER: Tickets are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable
    Pearl Jam has partnered with Ticketmaster to make sure fans get their tickets at face value. To achieve this, Pearl Jam has directed that tickets be non-transferable.* On the night of the show, all guests will be required to enter with the ticket purchaser. For fans that cannot use the tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange* beginning February 18. There will be no additional fees charged to Exchange users for buying or selling tickets on the Exchange.

*Does not apply to shows in New York or Colorado.

Order Details

• Options
    Oh- I just read the asterisk comment - it doesn't apply to New York show!  So confusing.  I guess we will have more info week of the 27th.  Frustrating!~
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    PM sent.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Bump