San Diego Tickets Wanted

Hi Gang:
I did eventually get tickets to San Diego, but they are, let's say, less than the best available.  I didn't get GA Pit fan club seats (likely as I should have opted for both GA and reserved; my bad). My buddy and our wives got 4 tix behind stage, up in the benches.  If anyone has better seats they can't use, please hit me up.  2 or 4 seats, please.  Thanks!

Comments

• gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,336
    I have NO seats for my hometown show...
  • yungave said:
    Hi Gang:
    I did eventually get tickets to San Diego, but they are, let's say, less than the best available.  I didn't get GA Pit fan club seats (likely as I should have opted for both GA and reserved; my bad). My buddy and our wives got 4 tix behind stage, up in the benches.  If anyone has better seats they can't use, please hit me up.  2 or 4 seats, please.  Thanks!
    Did you purchase through Ten Club Pre - sale ? I still have not got my seat info ? 
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,336
    Need anything for my home show...SD....
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Looking for one for SD as well. GA or on the sides as ill be on the back of the floor both nights in LA...
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • yungave said:
    Hi Gang:
    Did you purchase through Ten Club Pre - sale ? I still have not got my seat info ? 
    I tried and didn't get pre-sale.  Just got public day of sale tickets.  Sorry for just responding.  I guess I need to turn on notifications.
  •  I had a ticket behind the stage at the Viejas too. I bought my ticket during the verified fan presale, Section L Row 12 Seat 9. I was so excited until I received an email from Ticketmaster 4 days ago saying that  "due to a production change you will need to be moved to a new spot at your upcoming event." The new seat location they gave me was Section BNCH B, Row 31, Seat(s) S  32, not behind the stage but as far away from the stage as possible at the opposite end of the arena. They didn't even gave me a choice of another seat location, the only option Ticketmaster gave me was that I had until February 21st. to request a refund. I know a ticket this bad won't sell on the fan to fan face value ticket exchange and I will check into getting a better ticket once the exchange opens on the 18th but if I am not able to find another ticket by the 21st I will have Ticketmaster generate the refund. Honestly right now I am so bummed that I don't even care if I go at all. On the first day of the public sale I checked on tickets at the Forum in LA  and found really good seats but let them go because i already had this seat behind the stage at the Viejas and I couldn't afford to go to more than one show. I think I was just not meant to go this year. 
  • I have NO seats for my hometown show...

Welcome the clu... ten club.  Hahaha.  It's superlame
  • I have NO seats for my hometown show...

Welcome the clu... ten club.  Hahaha.  It's superlame

That being said, haha, I'm looking for uno ducket to the show. Help
  • Need 2 tickets please! Organized a trip with my wife for her to see them for the first time. Tried all pre-sale and regular sale options with no luck.