Loyal Ten Club Members of 20+ years, read this

2»

Comments

• This is hilarious.   It’s this kind of attitude that caused the lottery to start with so for that I thank you.   The same people kept getting rows close to the stage then turning their back into he band when they played evenflow or another song that the “25 years plus”guys thought they played too much. 

My first PJ show was in fall of 1991 so what do I get?

• Luciana63 said:
    Guys, I am so tired of being shut out of the ticket lottery when I've been a fan club member for 27 years! I'm asking all you fans with major seniority to reach out to the fan club and tell them they need to guarantee tickets to us! Maybe all member numbers under 200,000 should be guaranteed or something! it's not fair!!! PLEASE WRITE THE CLUB AND BEG. SENIORITY MATTERS

I back it in some ways. 

My only chance of going to my local show in SD, aside from paying hundreds for a single ducket, is asking a family who grew up w/ Ed and remains a good friend:  that's a slim chance, too, and I don't wanna go that route, because it's not very fair (no, I'm not bragging and/or name dropping, so don't jump down my throat).

Anyways, I hope the Scalpers that have joined the 10c in the recent past, as well as the super duper touring fans coming to SD (because, boo hoo, PJ isn't coming to a city near you on this leg).
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Luciana63 said:
    Guys, I am so tired of being shut out of the ticket lottery when I've been a fan club member for 27 years! I'm asking all you fans with major seniority to reach out to the fan club and tell them they need to guarantee tickets to us! Maybe all member numbers under 200,000 should be guaranteed or something! it's not fair!!! PLEASE WRITE THE CLUB AND BEG. SENIORITY MATTERS

I back it in some ways. 

My only chance of going to my local show in SD, aside from paying hundreds for a single ducket, is asking a family who grew up w/ Ed and remains a good friend:  that's a slim chance, too, and I don't wanna go that route, because it's not very fair (no, I'm not bragging and/or name dropping, so don't jump down my throat).

Anyways, I hope the Scalpers that have joined the 10c in the recent past, as well as the super duper touring fans coming to SD (because, boo hoo, PJ isn't coming to a city near you on this leg).
    Ed who?
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Luciana63 said:

I back it in some ways. 

Hang tight with the tickets. I would skip the EV connection route. It's nice that you possibly have it, but I'm guessing you'll be able to rock it out. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • This is hilarious.   It’s this kind of attitude that caused the lottery to start with so for that I thank you.   The same people kept getting rows close to the stage then turning their back into he band when they played evenflow or another song that the “25 years plus”guys thought they played too much. 

My first PJ show was in fall of 1991 so what do I get?

• SH6224SH6224 Posts: 11
    SH6224 said:
    You guys are serious assholes. It's not entitlement to be used to a system for 30 years and then all the rules change and you get shut out. You guys are apologists for TicketMaster unholy alliance. What a joke. 

Or, some people just learn to play by the new rules, instead of bitch about losing to the new rules because they are used to the old rules.  Sure, apologist for TicketMaster.  Whatever. Apologist would mean you have to be sorry for something.  Sorry, not sorry.
    wut? make sense. thanx
    Let me guess, you either
    1. Only asked for GA
    2. Only asked for MSG

I asked for GA, not MSG. Denver. Do guys think this is the first PJ message board, as if comment history means a fucking thing on something that hasn't been around forever. 

The new system has been a colossal trainwreck and how people defend something this stupid is beyond me. Compared to the old system, people are fans of this? Enlighten me what you prefer. Please. 

HAHAHA Nothing fucking matters and you guys take it with a smile. 
This discussion has been closed.