Australian fans travelling to Madison Square Garden

Hey legends, I'm an Aussie fan travelling over to New York for the March 30 MSG show and absolutely can't wait. Just thought I would throw it out there and see if there were any other fellow Australian fans heading over that way for this show that would like to catch up. Or even if there are any other fans from around the world travelling solo for this one and wanting a buddy. I'm traveling solo and keen to have a good look around in NYC while there. Cheers guys. 👌👍🏼

Comments

• BugCityForTheNightBugCityForTheNight Canberra, Australia Posts: 73
     =) Heya, I'm travelling over for this show and also Baltimore, hoping to add Nashville if I can! Flying solo as well, first time outside Aus/NZ. Super pumped!
    2006 - Melb RLA night 1
    2009 - Sydney Brisbane Melbourne
    2011 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3 & Canberra
    2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3
    2020 - Hamilton, Baltimore, New York
  •  =) Heya, I'm travelling over for this show and also Baltimore, hoping to add Nashville if I can! Flying solo as well, first time outside Aus/NZ. Super pumped!
    Hey hey. Awesome. This is my first time in the States but have travelled outside Aus a number of times now. Keen to try catch up with some Aus fans over in NYC to make the experience more enjoyable for all. Any other plans?
    Nice. Zero other plans at this stage, step 1 is to wait for my passport to come next week so I can book some flights, then I guess I gotta wait till F2F opens up to see if I'm going to Nashville. When/where you flying out from?
    2006 - Melb RLA night 1
    2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3
  • Does this contingent include the legendary Aussie family (husband, wife, daughter) who was on rail for what appeared to be the entire 2016 US/ CAD tour?
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
     =) Heya, I'm travelling over for this show and also Baltimore, hoping to add Nashville if I can! Flying solo as well, first time outside Aus/NZ. Super pumped!

Any chance you’ve run into Harriet Dunkley recently? How is she?

Any chance you’ve run into Harriet Dunkley recently? How is she?
    Not for a while, she says she's working on something big. Couldn't give me anymore details though...
    2006 - Melb RLA night 1
    2014 - EV Sydney 1, 2, 3
  • madhat181madhat181 Posts: 367
    edited February 2020
    The Australians that are always in front of the GA line should be there. But they might not have time to hang since they will be rail birding.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE !