Options

EV Zippos - for sale.

maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
edited January 2020 in Lost Dogs
I’ll keep this short.  I’ve encountered about $4,000 in vet bills for two of my cats over the past 6-7 weeks.  One cat is on a good path, the other is not out of the woods yet. Fingers crossed.  
Looking to sell my zippo collection to offset these unexpected expenses (with more to come). 
If prices are too high, just message me.  I’m not an expert. Just listing what friends suggested I should.  
Please pm with any interest. 
unused and in original container/box. 

2011 Aussie Black wave $500 1st run. 
Post edited by maverick on

Comments

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,447
    If you have the 19 ohana fest zippo and wanna sell I’ll be a buyer. 
    Hope the cats are good and good luck with your sale. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,585
    Bump for a great seller.

Sorry for the cats’ unexpected health issues Brian - hope all is well.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump to help the cats. I'm sending you good luck wishes that your cats recover quickly. 😼
  • Options
    Bump for a human spirit that we don't see too often anymore. Best wishes. 
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,185
    Thank you for the kind words and well wishes.  
    I’ll update the original post as this listing has moved so quickly.  
    I am very, VERY, thankful and appreciative to a couple of truly good people.   It’s always nice to be reminded there are genuinely good people out there.  
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    Good luck with the cats, Brian. Hope you are well otherwise BUMP.

Love a good zippo lol
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Bump!!
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    Just the black wave left Brian?