ISO 1 Baltimore; Can exchange Nashville tix

Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 174
I have 2 extra for Nashville section 308. Looking for a solo seat for Baltimore.

Comments

• MG10215MG10215 Posts: 7
    edited January 2020
    Hi Lukeat911, I dont have Baltimore, but if you want/decide to sell Nashville at any point, I would love to buy them.  Got shutout of 10c as well as pre sale and gen sale today. Airfare and hotel are booked, going to Nashville for 1st time. LMK if you decide to sell. Thanks! Mark 
    Post edited by MG10215 on
    PJ ATL94
  • Same here I booked everything as well
  • MelzombieMelzombie Charleston, SC Posts: 200
    what is the strategy for exchanging since they are non-transferable? i'm just curious.. just in case I get my hands on one for a different show. 
  • Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 174
    Melzombie said:
    what is the strategy for exchanging since they are non-transferable? i'm just curious.. just in case I get my hands on one for a different show. 
    I believe the fan-to-fan exchange starts February 18th through Ticketmaster 
  • Lukeat911Lukeat911 Nashville, TN Posts: 174
    MG10215 said:
    Hi Lukeat911, I dont have Baltimore, but if you want/decide to sell Nashville at any point, I would love to buy them.  Got shutout of 10c as well as pre sale and gen sale today. Airfare and hotel are booked, going to Nashville for 1st time. LMK if you decide to sell. Thanks! Mark 
    I’m shopping these around for a trade or letting a couple of my buddies have em. I’m sorry... really hope everything works out. As a Nashville native, I’ve got a lot of friends begging me