Options

STL, OK, or CO show, I screwed up...

bzouidenbzouiden KC Area Posts: 93
So in my hurry to get my tickets, I did not use my code for the 10C Presale.  I selected the Ticketmaster public presale verified fan thing...went through the entire process and went back to work thinking great I will hear back on Jan22nd.  Only to then realize several days later I had another email with the 10C Presale code.  I know, I know I really screwed up here I am physically ill at this point.  I am not sure what happened last week, I was at work and was stupid.  I have went through 2 stages of grief this afternoon alone.  Thinking back now, I should have realized something wasn't right...I don't remember having to be a verified fan last tour. 

Anyway, does anyone have tickets for the STL, OK, or CO shows.  If you have 2 tickets great but will settle for 1 for any of the three shows.  I am also open to LA or SD shows if I cannot get STL,OK or CO.  Thanks in advance.
Kansas City 1998
Kansas City 2000
Kansas City 2003
St. Louis 2014
Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021
St. Louis 2022
OKC 2022
Chicago N1 & N2 2023
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    LShanahanLShanahan Texas Posts: 9
    I screwed up too but opposite of what you did (didn't sign up for verified fan in time and got shut out of 10C). Looking for same tix as you! Let's keep in touch! 
  • Options
    MH56465MH56465 Posts: 30
    bzouiden said:
    So in my hurry to get my tickets, I did not use my code for the 10C Presale.  I selected the Ticketmaster public presale verified fan thing...went through the entire process and went back to work thinking great I will hear back on Jan22nd.  Only to then realize several days later I had another email with the 10C Presale code.  I know, I know I really screwed up here I am physically ill at this point.  I am not sure what happened last week, I was at work and was stupid.  I have went through 2 stages of grief this afternoon alone.  Thinking back now, I should have realized something wasn't right...I don't remember having to be a verified fan last tour. 

Anyway, does anyone have tickets for the STL, OK, or CO shows.  If you have 2 tickets great but will settle for 1 for any of the three shows.  I am also open to LA or SD shows if I cannot get STL,OK or CO.  Thanks in advance.
    I’d wager your most likely win will be OKC on the F2F exchange when it goes live in a month.  Denver is going to be tough because it’s one of the shows that can be resold and StL is going to be packed because it’s a weekend and the only show in the upper Midwest.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,190
    It's looking like I'm going to have two extra tickets for the OKC show (not 100% sure yet because I'm waiting for a friend to tell me what he's doing), but they're both singles.  One seat is great, Section 108, Row Q (side stage, McCready side, 7 rows back), and the other is meh (Section 307, Row L).  Since they're non-transferable, I guess I'll have to put them up on the F2F exchange when it opens.  That appears to be the only way to transfer them.
  • Options
    There are still good tickets for OKC on TM.