Pearl Jam Gigaton on Amazon and ITunes

2456715

Comments

  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 1,397
    edited January 19
    igotid88 said:
    FR181798 said:
    The vinyl is £40 on Amazon.co.uk, whats with that? Who is setting these prices that they think that is acceptable. I thought £35 was £10 too much, 28 page booklet or not. Single albums can usually be found at around £20 or less and double £25. Seems totally off to me.
    Double LP. 150 gram. Made by a really good presser. 
    But £40 (Amazon.co.uk) = $52. You get 180g triple albums cheaper than that. Seriously thinking about cancelling my 10c order which I thought was pricey and just wait till it drops to £20. I could survive listening to it on spotify.
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957

    I miss igotid88
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 9,717
    FR181798 said:
    igotid88 said:
    FR181798 said:
    The vinyl is £40 on Amazon.co.uk, whats with that? Who is setting these prices that they think that is acceptable. I thought £35 was £10 too much, 28 page booklet or not. Single albums can usually be found at around £20 or less and double £25. Seems totally off to me.
    Double LP. 150 gram. Made by a really good presser. 
    But £40 (Amazon.co.uk) = $52. You get 180g triple albums cheaper than that. Seriously thinking about cancelling my 10c order which I thought was pricey and just wait till it drops to £20. I could survive listening to it on spotify.
    I thought once you placed the order with them, it couldn't be canceled. I could be wrong. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    deadendp said:
    FR181798 said:
    igotid88 said:
    FR181798 said:
    The vinyl is £40 on Amazon.co.uk, whats with that? Who is setting these prices that they think that is acceptable. I thought £35 was £10 too much, 28 page booklet or not. Single albums can usually be found at around £20 or less and double £25. Seems totally off to me.
    Double LP. 150 gram. Made by a really good presser. 
    But £40 (Amazon.co.uk) = $52. You get 180g triple albums cheaper than that. Seriously thinking about cancelling my 10c order which I thought was pricey and just wait till it drops to £20. I could survive listening to it on spotify.
    I thought once you placed the order with them, it couldn't be canceled. I could be wrong. 
    You can cancel
    I miss igotid88
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NYPosts: 1,530
    igotid88 said:

    Nice! I dig the sentiment behind 'Can't Deny Me' but also glad it's not on the album! 
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957

    I miss igotid88
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 1,397
    igotid88 said:
    deadendp said:
    FR181798 said:
    igotid88 said:
    FR181798 said:
    The vinyl is £40 on Amazon.co.uk, whats with that? Who is setting these prices that they think that is acceptable. I thought £35 was £10 too much, 28 page booklet or not. Single albums can usually be found at around £20 or less and double £25. Seems totally off to me.
    Double LP. 150 gram. Made by a really good presser. 
    But £40 (Amazon.co.uk) = $52. You get 180g triple albums cheaper than that. Seriously thinking about cancelling my 10c order which I thought was pricey and just wait till it drops to £20. I could survive listening to it on spotify.
    I thought once you placed the order with them, it couldn't be canceled. I could be wrong. 
    You can cancel
    Yeah sure you can cancel. Just not liking the thought that this is going to drop massively in price in a few months but as stupid as it is I want a 1st press. 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    FR181798 said:
    igotid88 said:
    deadendp said:
    FR181798 said:
    igotid88 said:
    FR181798 said:
    The vinyl is £40 on Amazon.co.uk, whats with that? Who is setting these prices that they think that is acceptable. I thought £35 was £10 too much, 28 page booklet or not. Single albums can usually be found at around £20 or less and double £25. Seems totally off to me.
    Double LP. 150 gram. Made by a really good presser. 
    But £40 (Amazon.co.uk) = $52. You get 180g triple albums cheaper than that. Seriously thinking about cancelling my 10c order which I thought was pricey and just wait till it drops to £20. I could survive listening to it on spotify.
    I thought once you placed the order with them, it couldn't be canceled. I could be wrong. 
    You can cancel
    Yeah sure you can cancel. Just not liking the thought that this is going to drop massively in price in a few months but as stupid as it is I want a 1st press. 
    You have 2 months to decide
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    12 hours to the new single
    I miss igotid88
  • sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 757
    igotid88 said:
    FR181798 said:
    igotid88 said:
    deadendp said:
    FR181798 said:
    igotid88 said:
    FR181798 said:
    The vinyl is £40 on Amazon.co.uk, whats with that? Who is setting these prices that they think that is acceptable. I thought £35 was £10 too much, 28 page booklet or not. Single albums can usually be found at around £20 or less and double £25. Seems totally off to me.
    Double LP. 150 gram. Made by a really good presser. 
    But £40 (Amazon.co.uk) = $52. You get 180g triple albums cheaper than that. Seriously thinking about cancelling my 10c order which I thought was pricey and just wait till it drops to £20. I could survive listening to it on spotify.
    I thought once you placed the order with them, it couldn't be canceled. I could be wrong. 
    You can cancel
    Yeah sure you can cancel. Just not liking the thought that this is going to drop massively in price in a few months but as stupid as it is I want a 1st press. 
    You have 2 months to decide
    Amazon has a price guarantee for pre-orders. It guarantees you the lowest price before release
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957

    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957

    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    igotid88 said:
    Cd https://amzn.to/36W6do5
    Vinyl https://amzn.to/35YHGNE

    Pearl Jam will release their much-anticipated eleventh studio album, Gigaton, on March 27th. It marks the band's first studio album since 2013. "Making this record was a long journey," explains Mike McCready. "It was emotionally dark and confusing at times, but also an exciting and experimental road map to musical redemption." 2020 officially marks 30 years of Pearl Jam performing live, with over 85 million albums sold worldwide and a 2017 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
    Vinyl down to $35.98
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    edited January 22
    The 15 seconds does sound familiar. 
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    igotid88 said:
    The 15 seconds does sound familiar. 
    Feels like I've heard it before
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    I miss igotid88
  • PushinPaintPushinPaint Posts: 424
    igotid88 said:
    Pretty bad on list of 70 albums, PJ not on there. I figured it was top 10, which, would be understandable given music preference today. 

    But not on a list of 70!? Even Huey Lewis is on there!
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 3,612
    igotid88 said:
    Wait... what???
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    Dance of the Clairvoyants single version
    https://amzn.to/2GdpyFn
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    Normally they would trend on Twitter. They didn't when the tour was announced nor when the album was announced.
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    igotid88 said:
    Normally they would trend on Twitter. They didn't when the tour was announced nor when the album was announced.
    Well it is in Australia
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957

    Dance Of The Clairvoyants by Pearl Jam is #57 on iTunes rock songs chart https://apple.co/2G96NTE


    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957

    Dance Of The Clairvoyants by Pearl Jam is #1 on iTunes rock songs chart. https://apple.co/2G96NTE


    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 18,957
    Dance Of The Clairvoyants by Pearl Jam is #59 on iTunes top 100 songs chart
    I miss igotid88
  • PianoManKDPianoManKD Posts: 113
    igotid88 said:
    Normally they would trend on Twitter. They didn't when the tour was announced nor when the album was announced.
    Meanwhile - none of us could get into the MSG 10C lottery. 
Sign In or Register to comment.